Thankful!

canadabear

Reaction score
I have been stalking this forum ever since I was NTNP and I just wanted to say that I am so thankful that all you wonderful women are here!

I have always imagined having a natural birth, be it at home, waterbirth, birthing center or hospital. The information, and especially the wonderful birthing stories, have been so inspirational. It has really given me the ability to have confidence in my body and the personal empowerment to find the answers I seek.
Also, I find that even though you all have your own opinions and ideas about what is best for each of you, none (or none that I have seen) seem to judge other people for their opinions about childbirth or pregnancy. It is wonderful that you can be so supportive even if it wouldn't be something you would personally choose.
For me, I will be giving birth in a midwife lead unit at a hospital in Spain. Thankfully, I have been posted to a midwife that speaks english and is very much for natural birth. Through her and all of you, plus a wonderful OH, I feel that I have so much support in achieving the birth I would like for both myself and my child.

Thank- you all so much! :flower:

That's brill! This is probably the best section on bnb... :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"