Thanks very much lady in the spar

lylasmummy

Reaction score
Dh just went to get some gas and electric, £10 on each as we skint this week. Just got back and he went to put them both on and she had put £20 on each!! Small thing but has helped us no end :thumbup:

jammy luck lol.. i need to get some too! wont happen to me tho lol

Haha! Great stuff!... This reminds me of the thread in here (or baby&toddler) about how honest would you be if you were undercharged!

Nice when mistakes go in your favour!

Didnt really get chance to be honest, didn't know till put it on the meter then its too late.

Oh well, it's all good :)

Bargain, lol. I went into the post office once and asked for £5 on my gas and £10 on my electric. She put £10 on my gas and then passed me it. I told her I had only asked for £5 as I only had £15 on me and she said "I can't take it off you will have to keep it" so I got it for free, Lol. xxx

oh god in our spar theyd be asking for the twenty quid next time i went in!

The only other time something like this happened was a couple of years ago when my oh went to the bank counter to get some cash out, he wanted all my wages out as it was 2 days before Xmas so he asked for £240 the lady gave him it, but instead of withdrawing it, she paid it in. So he got £240 cash, and the original £240 was still in the account PLUS an extra £240 that she paid in!! We didn't notice till the next day, needless to say we withdrew it pretty quickly lol. Nothing was ever said about it so we gained £480 that day, Xmas eve! Merry Xmas lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->