That explains the lack of symptoms! Hahah

LynneK

Reaction score
Girls, I've been writing on the boards recently as I'm worried about the lack of symptoms that I've been having however I think I've figured it out why! My OH is taking on all of my symptoms!

So far
- he's had increased tiredness (fell asleep on the couch at 9ish last night)
- being sick in the mornings
- has a sore throat and stuffy nose
- has put on weight AND
- to top it off I saw him crying at an animal show yesterday!

My poor OH!! Lol, has anyone else had hubbies or partners who have taken on their symptoms?? X

haha lol i heard that happens sometimes but anytime i read these stories i laugh my ass off again :) :) it is so so cute and sweet!

Haha! My husband got sick the other day after lunch. I joked with him that he's got morning sickness too. I don't know if it's true or not, but I like to think he's getting a taste of what I'm going thru. It only seems right.

My hubby craves cakes & sweets everytime I'm pregnant!! He doesn't like cakes or sweets any other tone but he can't get enough when I'm pregnant x

My husband got so fat when I was pregnant with dd!! Was looking at photos the other day and at about 34 weeks I was glowing (though I just felt uncomfortable at the time) and he was carrying A LOT if extra weight :haha: he's on a diet this pregnancy!

Hahah, poor hubbies! Mines is currently having a nap! Having symptoms must be taking it out if him! Xx

Haha, mine hasn't taken on my symptoms, but he was sick this weekend with a mild tummy bug, and yesterday I happened to feel better than I have in weeks! I was up doing cooking and cleaning for the first time in a looong time, and he was wallowing. Poor guy!

My dh has woken up 3 times now in the morning and had to book it to the toilet to throw up. Full on throwing up.. than hes fine.. hes gone days almost a week between each time and all is well.. nobodies sick.. im chalkin it up to sympathy ;) I love nature

Haha. Mine had terrible acid reflux last pregnancy. I was fine.

This pregnancy has been horrible so far and my DH has been fine. Typical! X

my lovely man gets sickness too and headaches :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"