That time of month again

jessicaa

Reaction score
Hello everyone i m new here although i have been reading the forums over a week now. İ have been trying since october although we have not been using any form of protection since december 2009. İ had my last depo injection in december 2009 which was the biggest mistake of my life. İ got married in april 2010 and within a month i had a cyst which had to be operated According to my obgy it was caused by the depo injection !!! İ had to use birth control pills to regulate my periods for three months finally getting back to normal in october 2010. İ have started charting but every month its the same dissappointment waiting for never ending two weeks and getting my period. İ had internal scans etc and been told that i have nothing wrong with me and confirmed that i am ovulating but it still not happening. İ am 34 and have an eleven yr old daughter from my first husband. İ love to have another child and its soo frustrating when in my twenties i did everything in my hand to not to get pregnant now here i am wanting ready more than ever and not happening. Sorry to bore you with my details now here i am just come back from work tomorrow my period is due although i had tested dpo11 and it was negative still a glimmer of hope which i know will be another dissappointment just thinking mYbe not and reading everyoneelses story knowing i m not the only one and seing good news stories making me so happy and giving me positive hopes for my future. Thank you and good luck to everybody. İ m so sorry if i depressed you guys i m normally very happt person just been feeling like this lately so happy to be a part of this forum and look forward to making some ttc buddies baby luck to everyone x

Hello again just read few messages on the other forms and realised charting is a definition for temprature not calendar ovulation chart etc!!! İm not taking any tempratures or anything i m just checking the calendar and iphone app ovulation and period tracker And trying to more active around these dates without telling my husband( he thinks knowing these dates kills the passion and makes it more fabricated) he wants it to be more naturally i m just impatient:) shall class myself ntnp or qualify for ttc?

Yes going by online ovulation calenders isn't very accurate so I chart but I didn;t for the 1st 9 months to try and keep it a bit relaxed :wacko:

If you want to keep it relaxed just check your cm and then you'll know when you're most fertile.

Soprry to hear about your problems over the last year. I've heard so many horror stories about depo and I just feel so lucky I never went down that route. x

Thank you for sharing,this is a good place to come & vent when you need to the most. I'm also new & have already seen the great support people here give.Good luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->