Thats it

Layla

Reaction score
Wasnt sure wether to put this here or in health section..sorry

Jase has his appointment today for the snip counciling, if he can convince the woman he wants it then he will have it done in 6 weeks time.

Altho i know having another child would be unrealistic both mentaly on me and money and space wize etc, i cant help feeling a little sad :(

x

I'm sure its perfectly normal to feel sad, as thats it, you will know there si no more babies and thats a hard thing to think of.
Even though me and Ant have agreed to stop at 2, i still get broody and think i want another, though i soon tend to snap out of it whan Jack is being horrible LOL

lol yeah when Adam is screaming i know i dont want anymore, but then its quiet and they are all being nice i do think about having another, silly really.

He has his appointment now, 14th March and then its all over.

x

Aw hun, just make sure you both 100% sure!

Hope it all goes well,

xxx

my friend felt the same way when her husband got the snip (they have 3) but she knows it was the right decision xxx

Im really struggling with my emotions over this

My head says its the right thing to do, another child would just be silly, we dont have the time really.

But my heart is saying that despite knowing it will be hard, i really do want another.

aghh i hate it, hope his op date comes quick then i wont have a choice so hopefuly i wont feel so torn

x

I think if I was in this situation I would feel it was taken out of my hands once done therefore I would want what I can't have - if that makes sense? Hate not being in control!

Im sure its pretty normal to feel as you do.

Stu said he'd consider this after 2 and tbh & I thought it was a too quick decision after just 2 but you guys have 4 children & if your happy with 4 cherish them & enjoy you family Layla (I know you do btw) they really do look like sweet kids I'd be proud of my completed family :D

Best of luck to you both & the decision thats lingering - do whats comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->