• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

thats me again

porkpie1981

Reaction score
I know i said i was going to not think about it but i cant stop looking at my ticker and think god im around ovulation and then it will be testing time again.

SOME1 SLAP ME AS IM GETTING EXCITED:rofl:

I had a bleed yesterday and this also happened last month so i can only think that i was ovulation. I never had this b4 my mc so im still worried that sumthing is wrong

Im going to see a doc just to be sure

:trouble:

Stop it woman!! Next thing I know you'll be locking yourself in the bathroom for hours peeing on sticks... obv not actual sticks, coz that would be a bit barmy :rofl:

Buuuut, get yourself off to the docs if you're worried, at least it'll set your mind at rest :hugs:

It seems like all of us here are pretty good at makin ourselves go mad!

Porkpie - What are you like!!! Not sure what we are going to do with ya!!
Think you should forget waiting and just get on with it!! :sex:

Porkpie - What are you like!!! Not sure what we are going to do with ya!!
Think you should forget waiting and just get on with it!! :sex:

hehe i think we are as we have been discussing it and he said that he doenst wana mess up my uni but he wants 4 kids:happydance::happydance:

I just let it there and said no more:rofl: :happydance::happydance:

lol, my DH said 3 and I said at 33 he had better be getting a second wife (while tapping my watch hint hint)

he he (evil grin)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->