The 2 under 2 discussion thread - **labour arrangements**

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

I've not been really sure where to put this thread, but the idea is that each week we discuss a different topic around having 2 babies under 2. Perhaps you've had 2 under 2 and can share some of your experiences. Maybe like me you're expecting your next child and will have 2 under 2.

So in the future weeks we'll discuss things like pushchairs, house organisation, baby monitors, nursery and childcare etc. etc.

This week will just be an intro really.

So, hi, I'm Chele, 31 and mummy to Max who is 13 months old. I am 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow with number 2 and will have a 19.5month age gap between the two.

I do hope you'll keep popping in and out of this thread and hopefully pick up some hints, ideas and tips along the way

xx

Post # 26, Page 3
Pushchairs/Travel Systems/Car seats - generally moving babies/toddlers around

Post # 75, Page 8
Sleeping arrangements

Post # 117, Page 12
Help and assistance/nurseries/day care

Post # 143, Page 15
Naps and bedtimes

Post # 155, Page 16
Feeding

Post # 169, Page 17
Baby monitors

Post # 177, Page 18
What are you doing with LO when you go into labour?

:hi: great idea :)

I'm Hayley, 21, and mummy to Alex who should be 25 months old, Daisy who is 15 months old and am 19 weeks pregnant with our last baby who will make an age gap of 19.5 months :happydance:

x

Hi :flower: I'm Jay I'm 23 and I have a daughter Belle who is 17 months. I'm 26 weeks pregnant so age gap will be 20 months :thumbup:

Great thread idea :flower: xxx

Love the idea on discussing topics!

I'm Claire, I have James who is almost 15 months and 36 weeks pregnant with number two. Will have a 15/16 month age gap :thumbup:

:wave: I'm Vickie, 27 and have Evie who is 11 months. I'm 34 weeks with a pink bump making the gap 12-13 months (their EDD's are 1 year and 1 day apart lol.)

I feel like I've bought very little this time so looking forward to hearing what everyone has got so I can go shopping :haha:

hi, im beth, single mummy to callum and josh is on the way. there will be a 19 month age gap.

Im rachael im a 20 yearvold single parent, i have a 14 month old little girl and amnearly 32 weeks pregnant. There will be a 16 month age gap :)

Im sarah, 18, and i have two babies that are 1 year 20 days apart :D x

Chele! I remember you from the pregnancy forums last time round! Congratulations to all of you by the way :thumbup:

I'm Lara, I'm 26, mother to a gorgeous little girl who has just celebrated her first birthday. I found out I was pregnant with No2 only a couple of hours ago. When this LO is born, my children will be 21 months apart.

I will be interested to discuss all the different topics; I'm sure it will help a lot :)

Great idea!

I'm Kerry, 23 and have an 18 month old son, Noah :) Expecting my second in November (due date is the day after Noah's birthday!) and there will be a 24 month age gap between them!

I've been really worried and nervous about how I'll cope/how Noah will adjust etc etc. so this thread will hopefully calm my nerves a bit! :)

Hi ladies :wave:

I am 34, I have Abigail who is 16 months old and on Saturday I gave birth to George so I have a 16 month age gap! I still need to make a new ticker for George. We are only on day thee so I will let you know how things shape up. So far Abigail has been quite interested in George and wants to poke and prod him a lot. No sign of jealously yet but it is very early days. The hardest thing has been not really being able to eexplain things to her as she is too young to understand.

Hiya :) I'm catherine and i have an 15 month old son called Oscar and expecting a little girl end of June called Amelie . There will be beween 16-17 month age gap x

Welcome everyone!!

We'll do a few more days of intros then start our first topic and I'll update the title of the thread each week as well as the first page so we can use it to reference back if we miss anything

Cattia-you can teach us a lot about the early days of two under two. Congrats!x

Welcome everyone!!

We'll do a few more days of intros then start our first topic and I'll update the title of the thread each week as well as the first page so we can use it to reference back if we miss anything

Cattia-you can teach us a lot about the early days of two under two. Congrats!x
Yes I need all the advice I can get right now!!!

Yay heya casaan we are due the same day :) hows things going? xxx

Yay heya casaan we are due the same day :) hows things going? xxx

horrible !! lol . Evenything hurts , sickness is back and have constant exhaustion . SOOOO hard with a toddler to look after on m own too ( other then the evenings 5 days a week when craig is back from work) Hows it going for you ? Did you find out the sex or were you able to stay on teram yellow ? x

Hi all

I have 13 month old and am 12 weeks pregnant with no 2, there will be a 19 month age gap between the 2, great thread chele! :hugs:

No casaan i couldnt stay team yellow he wouldnt let me flashed us as soon as she started scanning me lol. Yeh horrible here too as its just me and maddie, chris left when he found out i was pregnant again xxx

:hi: I'm Lou, I've got about 16 months gap between mine! Although my eldest is technically not under two now...I LOVE it!

Hard work, tiring but soooo worth it :lol:

:wave:

Hello! I'm TL. I have Otter, who is 21 months, and DK who is 8 months. They are exactly 13 months apart. They are joys! I also work full time, am an AP mommy, and tandem nurse them.

When I was pg with DK, I was very worried about how I would make it all work. So, I understand where the preggo ladies are with that. :argh:

I'll be happy to add whatever I can do the discussion topics. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->