Hey girls

Bd anyway! You can't risk missing the egg! And keep doing opks just incase it doesn't happen.

Thanks will and will also keep everything crossed!
x x

I'm on CD14 or 15 (?), but my OPK's are all negative so far :cry: my body must still be messed up after the pill. We're BD anyway though, just in case!

Hey guys. Sorry i havnt been around, ive been sick with the flu. Still not the greatest atm, but im getting there. Ill update everything now.

Ok so went in for the yearly pap test today and doctor said my cervix was open and there was a very little slight pink tinge to the CM... with AF due tomorrow I should definately be getting it... cervix would be closed if I were pregnant right?

I'd like to join this group!! I'm 28 dh is 36 .. we are ttc our 1st for this year!! My testing date is up in the air for April, since I haven't seen my temps rise yet..but I'll keep ya'll posted. ;)

:witch: for me yesterday, hoping for better luck next month, gonna use preseed and try SMEP

Welcome Kgal!! haha...This is going to be your month!!! I can feel it..haha
Sarah, I'm sorry the witch got you, fingers crossed for next month!!!

I'd like to join this group!! I'm 28 dh is 36 .. we are ttc our 1st for this year!! My testing date is up in the air for April, since I haven't seen my temps rise yet..but I'll keep ya'll posted. ;)

Heya. Welcome :)

Witch got me with a vengeance this morning guys, cycle 10 now!

Witch got me with a vengeance this morning guys, cycle 10 now!

Hey Kelly!! I'm sorry the :witch: got you!! She is such an evil person!!! Next month will be your month hunny!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you hunny!!

some of you might be interested in this

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/120490-maybe-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

Thanks want2bamom! I hope the same for you... I am going to be requesting clomid at my FS appointment if nothing by then. Does it increase the number of eggs your release per cycle or just help ensure ovulation?

Hey Kelly, I think it just helps you ovulate, i'm not 100% sure though! This month i'm doing it without clomid so we'll see how and when i will ovulate..last month was my last cycle on it

Why your last cycle? You don't like it? Or they are going to try something else? If I did do fertility drugs clomid wouldn't work for me then cause I do ovulate. I would need one that would make me release more eggs for a higher chance. Hopefully we can do it naturally though.

Ya i'm not too sure..she told me to go on clomid for 6 cycles and then if i'm not pregnant by then, to come back in and maybe try something differernt...But the first 4 months i never knew when i was ovulating or when my fertile times were, until i started using the opk's, so now i know and have been using them the last 2 m onths..I would like to be kept on them and i may suggest that to her!

Oh well good luck! I am eagerly awaiting my FS appointment. I want to get a jump on having our baby!

hi im with ya !!

https://lafemmebonita.com/blinkies//Pregnancy%20and%20Babies/TTC%20Blinkies/crazy.gif

Hi all
It's gone very quiet on here! How is everyone?
Well the :witch: is due today! But not here yet! Have had period pains but still no witch!
I am too scared to test incase I am disappointed again!!
I tested on sat and got a :bfn: so not particularly hopeful!
Hope everyone is well!
:hug:and fx for more :bfp:'s soon
x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"