Hey girls

Thanks Minnie83!
Really hoping this is our month for :bfp:'s!
How long have you been trying to conceive! How long are your cycles? I'm currently on day 7 of my cycle!

I'm glad I've found this website!

:hug:

x x x x x

Hi Ladies

can I join you on this forum as I am ttc after 3 previous miscarriage and would really like a :bfp: very soon My name is linda and im married to my gergious husband we are married 2 years in aug and we are going to for 7 and bit years:rofl: have first got pregnant in nov 07 and im currently studies to work as a Nurses Aid, I have got a few symptoms of pregnancy at the moment but could be ovalation either but never get symtpoms with ovalation only the sharp pain in my ovary well I thinks that's enough about me mail me if you want a chat im on this computer 24/7 just can't seem get off it lol :happydance: I don't have any babies as of yet:hug::dust: post me a comment if you want talk soon

hi Garkat I'm also on day 7! This is our first month ttc, I came off the pill last month and have just had AF at it's usual time ( but was a lot heavier and painful than usual, so hoping and thinking it was a 'proper' one!), so i think my cycle are 28 days although depends if AF turns up again. I know everyone says wait a few months after coming off the pill, but I just can't wait! lol. I think it's wearing off though cos my hair and skin are greasy, I'm full of spots and I've put weight on. When I was on the pill I was fine. How about you? how long have you been ttc? :hug:

Hi Ladies

can I join you on this forum as I am ttc after 3 previous miscarriage and would really like a :bfp: very soon My name is linda and im married to my gergious husband we are married 2 years in aug and we are going to for 7 and bit years:rofl: have first got pregnant in nov 07 and im currently studies to work as a Nurses Aid, I have got a few symptoms of pregnancy at the moment but could be ovalation either but never get symtpoms with ovalation only the sharp pain in my ovary well I thinks that's enough about me mail me if you want a chat im on this computer 24/7 just can't seem get off it lol :happydance: I don't have any babies as of yet:hug::dust: post me a comment if you want talk soon

Hey hun!! Welcome!! I'm in the same boat as you! 3m/c's and trying for our first!! I'm also having some pregnancy symptoms, but just a little! I will be testing on Thursday so i will wait and see!! Ya BnB can get very addicting!! I know i'm on here quite abit...But its a great site, so many wonderful people!! Well goodluck and keep us updated!!:hugs:

Welcome hoping4amiracl! Want2bamom I am so jealous... I am only 3dpo I wish it was april 10th! I want to test too! lol Well I guess I could but I wouldn't get anywhere. FF finally gave me my solid crosshairs for cd18! Only 10 or 11 more days to go. I am absolutely going to try my hardest not to symptom spot though. Just relaxing. Once saturday comes it shouldn't be to hard as I am flying home to Halifax to see my family! I am super excited! I'm gonna go stalk your chart now... lol

Me too would love a :bfp: this month im even getting some symptoms so fingers crossed :happydance:

Me too would love a :bfp: this month im even getting some symptoms so fingers crossed :happydance:

Fingers are crossed for you hun!!! I just got back some awesome news...My CD33 blood work came back and i did indeed ovulate!! I'm so happy, just scared because my temp went down below coverline!!!

Hi ladies can anyone tell me if when you where pregnant before if one breast was hurting more than the otherone think I may be pregnant and one feels tender and the other dosn't

Hi, just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow and hope you get your :bfp: and that she stays away:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay want2bamom!!!!!! Whoot!!!!!
Hoping4miracl don't get to exited over one boob or nipple hurting more then the other (not meaning to be pessimistic) but for the first time ever that happened to me last month which led me to think more so then usual that I was pregnant but it turned out to be a big nothing! I also had weird twinges in abdomen but nothing. This month no symptom spotting for me...hopefully lol!

Hey Kelly, Thats great that your cross lines are solid!! hehe..I don't know much about that though..hehe..I wish you were testing soon!!! But when you do, you will get your BFP!!!!

Thanks want2bamom for being so PMA... I am hoping to but am not getting my hopes up yet. I haven't even squeezed my boobs to see if they are tender lol although implantation wouldn't be for another 3 or so days anyway. And i am trying to take the laissez fair attitude towards it this month.

Hi everyone

I ovulated a bit later than expected this cycle, not until CD19 so that will now take my testing date to the 14th April not the 9th.

How is everyone doing? My DH and I just got back from dinner and a movie to celebrate our 6th year of being together! And 7 months of marriage. We saw the knowing... I liked liked liked it! It was creepy but cool. Totally recommend!

hi Garkat I'm also on day 7! This is our first month ttc, I came off the pill last month and have just had AF at it's usual time ( but was a lot heavier and painful than usual, so hoping and thinking it was a 'proper' one!), so i think my cycle are 28 days although depends if AF turns up again. I know everyone says wait a few months after coming off the pill, but I just can't wait! lol. I think it's wearing off though cos my hair and skin are greasy, I'm full of spots and I've put weight on. When I was on the pill I was fine. How about you? how long have you been ttc? :hug:

Hi This is my 3rd month trying. I was also on the pill and have had exactly the same - spots weight gain and mood swings!
Really hoping things happen soon, know i shouldn't be impatient but am getting quite stressed!
I starting trying straight after stopping the pill my first proper cycle was about 5 days late but it's 28days again now i think!
Fingers crossed for everyone on here!
:hug:
x x x

Hold tight no witch is a great sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member