*~* The 2011 Babies! *~* *TWENTY-EIGHT Babies Born*

hey everyone! i was just at the drs today and found out my due date was changed to the 25th of aug instead of the 31st! still don't know what it is yet lol scheduling my ultrasound during my next appt for a gender scan!!

Just to update - i had my 20 week scan and found out i'm having a little princess! :pink: !! x

Im due May 18th with blue bump :)

Hope im aloud on the list as im 22, but still feel like a teenager lol and always browsing! x

Good luck to everyone!

10th of September, don't know what I'm having yet so I'll write back when I find out :)

hey i posted on here for the 25th august.. currently team yellow.. i was put on here but now its been taken off??? :s

Erin was born 7 days late on 4th March weighing 7lb 11 1/2oz.
Hope your house move is going well and that your pregnancy is going smoothly. Will be good to see you back!

I'm due on Monday with a little boy that will be named Brayden Micheal. EDD is March 21st. :)

Hope your house move is going well and that your pregnancy is going smoothly. Will be good to see you back!

Congrats hun! I will be searching for your birth story. ;)

Thank you, everything so far so good! x

Congrats hun! I will be searching for your birth story. ;)

Thank you, everything so far so good! x

Thanks :) Theres a link to the story on page 6 of my journal. The link to that is in my sig.

Glad youre doing well. Not long to go now!

Updated!! Still missing out on some bits about babies born though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->