The age is just a # thread! bringing home a 2013 bundle of joy!

NandO1

sticky bean #3
Reaction score
Anyone want to join me? I'm 38 but still feel 18 and ttc #4. i have screwy cycles and have had fertility treatment in the past but conceived all 3 naturally in the end. I'm drinking green tea and grapefruit juice despite despising every last mouthful of each, i'm bbting, preseeding, opking, multi-vitamining, softcupping and most importantly bding til nunu is ready to close up in protest, so considering all this i am bloody determined to bring home a baby next year as im not gonna go through all this not to mention the disappointment of af arriving when she friggin wants and have nothing to show for it! so whos gonna join me and show mother nature that just coz we're slightly more mature in the fertility stakes that we're by no means done yet?????????????????????????

I had the determination you have about a year ago. Then all the hormone testing, the ultrasounds, the hsg and then seeing that my numbers are bad made me lose some faith. I did one round of ivf and that failed which REALLY made me depressed. I am still tearful. But despite all this, I still think it could totally happen naturally even with my numbers and blocked tube. I looked for inspiration yesterday by looking at FF charts of pregnant women over 39 and really felt much better. I highly suggest it! :thumbup:

I looked for inspiration yesterday by looking at FF charts of pregnant women over 39 and really felt much better. I highly suggest it! :thumbup:

I have done the same thing. :blush: I have to admit that the trick is to put in the data for someone that is older than you, but even more important is to have the search criteria look for someone that has been ttc longer than you. Otherwise, you find someone's chart that got a bfp on ttc cycle #9. That's a little deflating. :haha:

I will totally join in here... I am also 38 and TTC #3..June was our first month trying but with our work shifts etc never managed to DTD at the right time so AF obviously showed. I am skipping July and I am CD18 today...ov'd probably yesterday, I am moving house early August and will be doing the majority of packing and lifting so don't want to do that while early pregnant. Will be trying in earnest from my next cycle.

I have not had too much difficulty conceiving up till now..we will see what happens.

Hi all, poitiveus and readyformore its sad that we know all the tips and tricks on every aspect of ttc. i go through all permutations on ff in the tww to see how my chances rate! obviously up to now any similarities are coincidental....
Goddess hi:hi: we are going for it this month as we did last month. lol iv got my new tube of preseed opks and hpts winging their way to me as we speak. im a late ov'er so as im only on cd5 at mo and i ov'd cd 26 last month so you will b catching me up.
Hoping to see lots of positive tests soon :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"