The Amazing VBAC Story of Harry Wright! :D piccys added

Brilliant, well done you and many congratulations

Thank you everyone!

PP Jack is totally in love with him and sooo helpful x x

Samantha- its amazing how empowering it feels x

What a fab birth story! Well done you! Congratulations on the birth of your son! :happydance: xxx

Congatulations babes he is beautiful :cloud9:

Thats a lovely story. SO glad you got a happy positive birth! And awww at Jack rubbing ur back! :cloud9:

Congrats to you all xxx

well done babes,

you did so fantastic, and harry is adorable just like jack.

congratulations hunni xxx

Awww Claire!! Perfect birth story!! Way to go Mama!! <3 <3

I am so happy for you!! And Jack has a little brother, how sweet!!

Much love from me and Helena :D Congrats

:wohoo: many many congratulations again sweetheart! well done you! xx

Congrats hunni :happydance: VBAC is an AMAZING feeling isnt it! I was soo proud too!
huge well done to you :D xxx

ok, just come back for a second look! :blush:

I remember 'that' feeling as he slid out, I know exactly what you mean when its :cloud9:-its so different fron the section isnt it!!!! sooooo glad you got your VBAC too-im still could 9'ing it and Bert will be 4 months on Saturday!

Oh, and random but I also had to wear the CTG the entire labour...did you find thatthe belts tied round your waist hurt more than the contractions during the last hurdle?!

Anyhoo-well done you!!!!!!! xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so sorry I've only just seen this, but so happ for you and happy you got your VBAC too :) xxxx

ok, just come back for a second look! :blush:

I remember 'that' feeling as he slid out, I know exactly what you mean when its :cloud9:-its so different fron the section isnt it!!!! sooooo glad you got your VBAC too-im still could 9'ing it and Bert will be 4 months on Saturday!

Oh, and random but I also had to wear the CTG the entire labour...did you find thatthe belts tied round your waist hurt more than the contractions during the last hurdle?!

Anyhoo-well done you!!!!!!! xx

I wanna tell everyone i meet that i have done it myself. Still so proud! :)

The CTG machine did annoy me when i was going through the transition seemed to get tighter with each contraction.

So pleased you are still on :cloud9: so you should be x x

Thats fantastic! High five on the VBAC hun - I had a VBAC with my bub (also a Harry!) 2 weeks ago - AMAZING!

As a future VBAC hopeful your story is inspirational and gives me hope, congratulations x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->