The arrival of Erika Jade.

tiggy

2 DD: Alyssa and Erika.
Reaction score
Woke up at around 5am on Sunday morning with slight backache but didnt think much of it.

Then noticed pain was getting slightly stronger so I woke Ray up at 5:30 telling him I was getting twinges so we got dressed and called the triage (as well as texting my best friend and spare birth partner Lexie).

Ray told the triage I wanted to go asap as contractions were 10 mins apart and going by my birth with Alyssa it was gonny be pretty quick so we set off.

Got to the hospital to be told I had loads of time (erm no I dont lol).

Got took into the examination room and told em I had the urge to push but was told I cudnt yet as waters hadnt gone and was prob only bout 2 or 3 cm dilated (I was 8).

They then panic n whisk me to the labour ward.

I still get told not to push as waters not gone yet suddenly theres a pop and waters gone and Erika starts to make her way out.

I have gas and air :D

And at 6:32am on Sunday 5th September Erika Jade pops into the world weighing 7lb 5oz.

Congrats :D
Cant wait to see more piccies, nobodys sent me anymore yet :(

Rays gonny upload pics off his phone and mums camera morro I'll out more on later in the week xx.

ps she cant wait to meet her big cousin Alex and auntie kaz n uncle Rob xx

Congratulations on your little girl xx

Oh my goodness she wasn't hanging about lol! Congrats x

omg - amazing!!!! congratulations on your speedy birth! xxx

:D When you all coming up next?

All depends on Ray n work etc but hopefully not too long. i know rays driving up next month to collect demi. depending how well feeding going mre n erika might go too not sure yet

Ooh very fast..my first was so fast but second was 36hrs :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->