The arrival of Lucy-bird (very long).

Have you read Ina May's guide to child birth?? It talks about things that can hinder child birth I HIGHLY recommend it! AWESOME book GREAT techniques and VERY informational. Good book to read close to the end of pregnancy. :) You did really good. The first labor is always the hardest and your body tends to take more control the second time in being more regular. My sister had a 3 day on and off labor until the last 6 hours when everything went much more quickly. She was a 3 (CM) on the second day and a 5 until the last 6 hours. VERY tiring. She had a home birth but no meconium problems..

Wow this is old :) Thanks. I'm pretty confident that a c-section was best for us at the time. I don't really feel like there were failure to wait issues given the circumstances. The meconium had been in the waters long enough and was thick enough that her umbilical cord looked like a pumpkin stem-it was dark green.
Definitely trying for a VBAC/HBAC next time though.

Wow, she is adorable! She looks very much older than she is...and her eyes are so big and clear! COngrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->