The 'at it like bunnies' method anyone?

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Well, the 48 hour method didn't work last month, and after Whirlybird's revelation on this post https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=11078 , I'm going for the bunny method now!:rofl:

Lucky old DH!!!

It's CD 8 today. Normally I O on CD18, but last month it was CD14. So, bearing in mind that the 'ickle spermies can survive for 5 days, and the possibility that I may even O on day 13, I'm starting today. It's gonna be as much as possible, as often as possible!:rofl:

I'll keep you updated, and even let you know how many times and when if you're lucky!!! :blush::rofl:

Good luck... Really hope this is your month xxxxxx

DH's not going to know what hit him!!!:rofl:

i want regular updates pmsl!!! this month HAS to be your month!

i must admit with us it was the less sex method but hopefully hopefully hopefully with more spermies swimming around your luck will change!

good luck hun ive got my fingers crossed!

My DH already thinks the every other day method is wonderful, he can't get turned down :rofl: He'd be in heaven with this one :rofl::rofl:

Lol mines the same - thinks he's well lucky every other day, wont know whats hit him if I up it more!!! :rofl:

ur nuts missy i hope u get iur bfp this month all the best

Well, the little shit went to the pub after work, came home pissed, picked fights with both me and Kayleigh, upset us all, stormed out for a half hour walk with the dog, came back, said nothing, went upstairs, took a shower, then went straight to bed!!!!!!:dohh:

So not tonight girls, sorry!:rofl::rofl:

Darn it, lol. Oh well Amanda hun, you still have plenty of other days.
I am so hopeing this is "Your" month mate. Good luck
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

One day wont throw off your plan. Good luck this month! and YES PLEASE keep us updated.

What about 2 days? Will that throw us off?

We were both so busy yesterday, and both Kayleigh and Charlie were around all day, so nothing. Then DH went to a poker game at his mates at 7pm, I went bed at 9 as I'd had a bad night with Charlie on Friday, he came home at 3.15am, and I didn't even hear him! I got up with Charlie, then got back in bed just after 5am and tried to wake him, but no joy. Now I'm up with the boy, and he's in bed snoring!:dohh::dohh:

We're having less than normal, not more!!!:rofl:

What about 2 days? Will that throw us off?

We were both so busy yesterday, and both Kayleigh and Charlie were around all day, so nothing. Then DH went to a poker game at his mates at 7pm, I went bed at 9 as I'd had a bad night with Charlie on Friday, he came home at 3.15am, and I didn't even hear him! I got up with Charlie, then got back in bed just after 5am and tried to wake him, but no joy. Now I'm up with the boy, and he's in bed snoring!:dohh::dohh:

We're having less than normal, not more!!!:rofl:

Thats always the way, when we want it, they are too busy or something else comes up, but when they are ready look out.
You still have time, so don't panic, this has to be our month hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

he he!:blush:

Charlie must be catching up on Friday night as well as he's really tired. He went back bed after his brekkie, so I did as well!:blush:

Then we both managed an hours sleep after! Didn't get up till 11 and I feel fantastic!!:happydance:

DH asked afterwards if that was a pregnant one? I said What? And he said it had felt like a pregnant one!!!:dohh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->