The Baby Borrowers

lauren-kate

Reaction score
Has anyone else been watching it?? It's been on BBC3 every night this week, and on for the rest of the week I believe. x

yeah ive just watched it then, i wouldnt trust any of them with my baby lol i dont know how the mums of them babies sleep knowing that they have got there kids. x

myself and Oh have been watching this usually switching off because f the blonde girl with the lip ring

No way would I have left them to look after my baby/children. Wasn't so much the borrowers, more that if I saw my baby crying/getting upset I would have had an overwelming need to go in there and pick them up to comfort them.

I thought it was good!
And yeh, the blond girl with the lip ring was a bit rubbish at first but to be fair to her she was putting in the effort when she went swimming with the baby and has been ever since.
I'm not sure I would let them look after my LO but I think it's a really great experience for them and to show other teenagers what having a child is really like. And it's kinda made me feel better about becoming a mum as well.
xx

It's on now. They have the toddlers. Hannah and Jo (?) have triplets :o x

watched it yesterday with the toddlers.

did u see how one of them completely freaked out? she was badly insulting the parents of the girl, always using ****-words!

Yeah, that was Lauren. She always seems a bit selfish. On the one where they had the baby, the baby's mum went in to talk to her while Lauren's partner (Sam?) was out. She didn't really say anything bad, but when Sam (?) came back, Lauren made out that the baby's mum had been really nasty. :o x

my heart broke for that poor little girl, just left on the naughty step like that for over 20mins!!! She must have bee so lost, left with strangers, routine outof the window etc. Was glad when her mum came round and picked her up

Yes, goodness knows what would have happened if her mum hadn't collected her. Tbh I'm surprised that the nanny hadn't stepped in before then, even if just to say something. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->