The best baby wipes

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
I'm sure I'd seen a thread about this already but I can't find it.

Which are the best baby wipes?

Honestly, I don't know if there is one. I have been buying Pampers sensitive skin because me and hubby have bad skin so we are just getting prepared. Honestly, you will go through so many and they are pretty much alike.

I've just bought Johnsons but only because they are BOGOF at Boots and I'd gone in for my free changing bag with my nappies. Know I'm starting a bit early!
Did take me a while to choose and I was totally fished in by the "as gentle to eyes and skin as water" strapline on the packaging! And I worked in marketing!

I've bought various from Boots to pampers - always sensitive ones tbh :D Recently bought 4 bigs packs of Johnsons as they were £5 offer!

They honestly all seem as good as each other tbh... I've got Tesco ones - my mum uses them with my baby brother, they're apparently no different from big brand ones, but they cost about half as much for twice as many!

I like Huggies Pure, the others are too wet and make Bethanie sore. We also use the Boots own ones (purple pack) as they're often on BOGOF.

I like the Simple wipes, especially for when baby is so young, when my DS got a bit older i used Johnsons on him, pampers & huggies gave him a rash!

I've bought a mixture, depending on what offers were on in shops when I was in them but have tended to go for the sensitive versions

Dont know which to buy myself yet, but tesco doing BOGOF on Huggies wipes at the moment!

I got a big box of johnsons cause asda had a deal on. But other than that I think it will be Simple. Apart from whats needed theres next to no additives x

Thanks Everyone!!

I actually buy babywipes quite often because I use them to remove my make-up but I figured whats good for taking off make-up may not be good for wiping messy bottoms!

I was wondering this as well.

My mam always used asdas own on my little bro, and I use them for taking my make up off too. I have bad skin and theyve never affected me, but Id be tempted to go for as seneitive as possible, just incase.

xxx

Ive used Tescos sensitive and Pampers sensitive like Wobbles I got them on offer 6 packs for £5, bargain :thumbup:

xx

I buy mine in bulk - 2 boxes at a time from my nappy lady. They're called Infaderm and are for babies with things like eczema though TBH I get them because they're cheap in bulk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->