The Biggest Looser - has anyone joined online

dawnrise

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to shift a bit of postbaby weight and I have noticed that the biggest looser site are doing a deal at the moment, sign up and if you don't loose 1 stone in 6 weeks - you get a full refund. A few t&c apply, but it looks like its worth doing-just wandered if anyone has joined and if it works/worth signing up.

I could try and do a healthy eating/excercise plan myself, but, thinking with a bit of support it might be easier?

Thanks guys x

Hi

I am looking to shift a bit of postbaby weight and I have noticed that the biggest looser site are doing a deal at the moment, sign up and if you don't loose 1 stone in 6 weeks - you get a full refund. A few t&c apply, but it looks like its worth doing-just wandered if anyone has joined and if it works/worth signing up.

I could try and do a healthy eating/excercise plan myself, but, thinking with a bit of support it might be easier?

Thanks guys x
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have found this free app for iphone and you can also use it on computer-looks very good.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/

I.didnt find it anything special
really myfitnesspal is free and loads of support on it.

I thought about this, but I joined MFP just after Christmas and lost a stone in 3 weeks. Half the time Biggest Loser boosts. Lol. And it's free.

if you want to add me on my fitness pal my name is littleblonde200

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->