the BIGGEST SPIDER EVER

Looks like its coming straight for you...they're disgusting, they give me the creeps but my mate has a really irrational fear of all bugs...like if a fly whizzes past her in a shop she'll squeal and run about like a timmah

:blush:Thats me.... If a bee is flying by me I run around yelling "Ekie Ekie"

My Hubby just laughts at me. But get a S.P.I.D.E.R. All hell breaks loose in this house. Dont care what time it is, if My hubby is sleeping and there is a spider, His ass is up to kill it. However I do have a Huge thing of spider killer, but Im scared to use it. What if the spiders ghost comes back to haunt me. Or worse... Carma.... What If all the spider friends and family come to ruin me.:cry: Now im really frightened. (Im not joking this is really what goes on in my head):hissy:

Oh yeah, I cant watch a tv show about spiders before going to sleep, I wont be able to sleep or turn the lights off for fear that spiders will fall from the celing (sp) and into my hair. (I think I have issues)

Just told my hubby about this thread and he said,

"But the spider is in England"

I used to have white bedding with black squares embroidered on it and i'd dream that they were spiders...one night (when i still lived with the rents) i "woke up" covered in spiders and bounded in two strides onto the toilet seat....one step off the bed into the hall...the other onto the seat and my dad had to come and "kill it"/wake me up

So was it a dream then? OMG

OMFG I though you wre exaggerating with the first pic!!! didn't look that big at all
But jesus the second lot*shuddering*

it was bigger than the shower head :shock::shock:

its gone now though :)

holy fuck ...

thats a bit of a big hairy bugger ....

would have shite myself lol

xxx

Hair spray??? That's a job for a fu... blow torch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, ugh! You have my total sympathy. That's making my skin crawl just to think of it.

Once when I was living on my own I had to ring my parents up to come and rescue me. I was upstairs and there was two of the enormous kind on the stairway - one either side and I couldn't get down! :baby::cry:

By the time they'd showed up (half an hours drive... double :blush:) they'd gone. :blush::rofl:

:hugs:Helen....I would have done the same thing...

:hissy:I hate this thread.

awwwww poor spider. Its the other way round in this house, my OH is the one scared of them. When we were in Oz we had one in this little canvas hut, pretty huge. We had to sleep with the light on, OH swears it was watching him all night, and then in the morning he made me move it so I took it outside, about 5 mins walk away. The next morning we woke up and it was back lol. Have been bitten by one too, my leg was so sore.

:cry:Really Really dont like this thread.

theres one behind the bin in our bathroom its scuttles now and then

*shudder* ugh.. your picture reminds me of when i woke up to something tickling my arm, i woke up and slammed my hand down on the duvet and sat there for about 30 mins, then i thought to my self 'i'm being silly its probably nothing.. so after 1..2.. 3 i jumped back and pulled the covers back and... there was a spider about the same size as the one in Terries pic IN BED WITH ME!!!! i was still living with my mum and dad then... but i was so scared i couldnt move to go any get my mum .. as the spider might dissapear..! so i stood there in the corner of my bed room from 3am till 6 am when my mum got up.. by this time i was hysterical!! mum came in and the spider scuttled uder my bed. I went to work and brought back some industrial flea killer from the vets (Acclaim... if anyone remebers the spray can) My mum and boyfriend took my bed room appart looking for the spirder which was never found! i had to sleep with the light on for the next week. None of them believe me how big it was! I never want that to happen again!!
ugh..*shudder*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shudder shudder*

:cry:Ok, I really dont like this thread but I will share my tramatic story.

We had this little bridge that use to be over our pond. We moved it and I use to sit on it like a bench. Well one day I was doing yard work and took a seat on the bridge for a break. I got back up and continued on with my work. For what ever reason I stuck my hand in my shorts pocket. There was what felt like a crumpled piece of paper in my pocket so I kept trying to grab it but couldnt. Then I felt a pop in my fingers and pulled my hand out. There was a black leg on my finger. I started screaming and crying. I pulled my shorts off so fast and ran in the house in hystarics. My husband was laughing so hard. He went and grabed my shorts and looked in the pocket and it was a black spider that I killed. :cry:IN MY SHORTS:cry: I try to forget that day, but this thread has made me relive that horible experience.:cry:

Oh no Suz .. how awful.

I remember when i was about 11 or 12 i think and i used to stay with my dad for the weekend. I woke up on a saturday morning and looked up and there was a massive spider on the ceiling. I dont know why i laid there looking at it but i did and then it fell down on the pillow by my head. I jumped up, grabbed my bag and sat downstairs til everyone got up (it was about 5am). My dad and brother thought it was hilarious and went to find it but it had disappeared and i had to sleep there again that night .. was so scared. :cry:

:hissy: why did i start this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->