The Birth Of Macie Olivia My Little Halloween Pumpkin.

Aww congratulations, she is so pretty! Love the pic of big brother holding her, so cute!

Well done! xx

Hi Kerri!!! Super 'grats to ya. She is so beautiful! Can you believe ie, we were due same day and my son is over a month old! ife is so amazing.

cant wait to stalk your parenting journal!

Kerri she is stunning, well done to you, can't believe how crazy quick you progressed. Mine was pretty fast too! Can't wait to stalk your parenting journal xxx

She is beautiful, congrats!! Xx

*wipes tears* congrats hun. I awwwed out loud with the pic of your 2 babies together. well done xx

Congratulations, your kids are so beautiful :hugs: You did a great job doll.

It still feels like yesterday we were sitting here waiting for the postman to drop off your tests :haha: xxx

Massive congratulations :hugs: Lovely pictures x

So glad things went well for you. She is an absolute stunner. Can't wait to read your parenting journal :)

Sorry no pain relief. It sucks. BUT you are so right, and it is deffo worth it. How is tyler liking being a brother?

Congratulations again to you all. She's bloody gorgeous!!! Love the pic of her and Tyler. He looks so proud.

Xx

What a wonderful birth story babes I am so proud of you, Wooow that is crazy how fast you progressed tho, must of been scary as you said.. Macie is just perfect, so so beautiful and Tyler looks a super proud big bro....Enjoy your baby girl xxxx

I love your birth story - congratulations again! And my eyes are all teary after seeing that last pic of your little girl and her proud big brother! :cloud9:

congratulations, its so lovely to hear your birth story after all those overdue days, I know how down you were feeling. Macie is beautiful x

massive congratulations, what a wonderful birth story, macie is gorgeous :D

she is so beautiful hun :cloud9: and wow that really was quick!!! super mum!! :cloud9:

i thought i was quick going 2-8cms in 2 hours :rofl:

coming over to your parenting journal now hun... :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"