The Bloat is Back!!!! I look 3 months along!

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
So yea, I can no longer fit into my regular jeans at all! I am only 4 weeks 3 days and my bloat makes me look like I am 3 months pregnant! I wish I was joking. I know they say you show faster with your next pregnancy but this is ridiculous! I wouldn't be surprised if it was twins with that belly! What does your guys bloat bump look like?

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_cee.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_cee.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 28
I'm almost 7w with #3 and can't wear jeans anymore

I think I looked just as big during the first trimester as I do now because of the bloat. I could have literally have worn maternity clothes even then! It was very uncomfortable :(

Nearly 7 weeks here and my work uniform is getting very very uncomfortable now. I don't remember bloating this badly with my first!

If it helps I've been in maternity clothes since 4 weeks. I'm 7 weeks now and still huge :haha: this is baby 3 and the last for me though.

Attachments

• IMG_8562.jpg
    IMG_8562.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8861.jpg
    IMG_8861.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 18
Haha, so glad I am not alone! I still have an extra 20 lbs hanging around from DS but my stomach is by no means large! The bloat is just insane with how big and fast it came on. My first one I only bloated a little bit.

LOVE THAT BUMP!!!! my daughter randomly asked the other day, "mama, is there a baby in your tummy?" (She's only 3.5 so we were planning on waiting a little while before we tell her) and I asked her why? She goes "because your tummy looks BIG!" yeahhhh, that's all bloat, but thanks hahahahaha <3

I am feeling that same bloat I thought it was something I ate at first but nope 3 days later still a balloon lol baby number 3 for me jeans don't fit already as well &#55357;&#56883;

Yup only 5.5 weeks here but struggling do do up my jeans now, especially by the end of the day!

I am almost 7.5 weeks and the bloat by the end of the day is mad. I look at least 4 months pregnant. Seriously struggling to find clothes that conceal it well enough. X

Only 5 weeks today, and yep - been wearing maternity pants for several days already. This is #2, but I lost all the weight from #1 - although I never did get my tummy to fully go back down. so with the bloat i could easily pass as 5 months not 5 weeks ;)

Jessy - ditto. I'm 9.5 weeks and the "end of the day bloat" is so bad!! I jump in the car at the end of the day, unzip my pants and let my bloat hang!!! Sorry... you didn't need that visual...!!

Jessy - ditto. I'm 9.5 weeks and the "end of the day bloat" is so bad!! I jump in the car at the end of the day, unzip my pants and let my bloat hang!!! Sorry... you didn't need that visual...!!

Dont worry, i am living that visual daily :haha:

People are going to think i only own 2 dresses as they are the only ones that are floaty enough to hide the bump/podge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->