The C word

oliv

Reaction score
Dd has already started telling me what she wants for Christmas and is singing Christmas songs!!!

Anybody else have a kid this Christmas crazy???

That’s cute !

I’ve already been telling my girls he’s watching !

DD1 has asked for this hopping bunny AniMagic toy that’s about all for now !

It never stops with my dd2. Every advert with a toy she wants for Christmas. Even if it’s January!

We haven’t got the Christmas songs yet though

Bless her, she is going to have a long wait for Christmas!

Yep mine did their lists weeks ago 😅

yup! my middle son sung Christmas songs at his nursery leavers assembly so its been all go since then lol. xx

Thought this was going to be a post about swearing lol!

But in answer to the question, yes. My husband

yup, 4 yo has already watched several Christmas films, baked cinnamon cookies and won't stop singing jingle bells! To be fair I've bought several presents to be prepared this year and already got the wrapping paper and bags from sales last year

Not my kids but this is definitely me! Ive been signing Christmas songs all year haha!

Wait until the kids go back to school in September ! That when it all starts kicking off ! Halloween and Christmas stuff mixed in . Cannot wait !

My son asked if he could do his Christmas list today :haha: and both sing Jingle Bells all the time :cloud9:

Love Christmas

We are Christmas mad in this house... so Christmas talk seems to be 365 days a year :rofl:

My son started singing jingle bells a couple weeks ago and is insisting it's gonna snow so insists he wears a jacket in 100 degree weather. :dohh:

:rofl: Thats a good one!

My DS has been asking every night for the past 4 weeks if he's "sleeping for Santa" :dohh: not sure how to explain theres still about 140 days to go :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->