• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Come & Chat Girlies :)

L

l0tt

For The Girls Who Were Part Of The Thread Originally Posted In Teenage Parenting, So We Can Have Our Lovely Little Chats Again :happydance:
Hope You All Want To Join Again

The Girlies
l0tt - Charlotte - Angel Mummy :angel:
Rachiie18 - Rach - Angel Mummy :angel:
rainbows_x - Donna - Pink Bump :pink:

Gracey&bump - Grace - Pink Bump (Imogen) :pink:

I'm so excited about us having a thread again :) Come on girls, keep me company <3 i'll add your details to the OP x

Well i had to come and post! Hows everyone doing? omg gotta tell you a funny story my hair was reddy brown (dark) was trying to lighten it yesterday and now its a light brown/orange..eek! any idea how to get rid of it haha! going Sallys tomorrow hopefully find something lol!
lovesyou all xxx

Rachie!! Will you PM me? I've missed you so much :cry:! I dyed my hair reddy/brown & i love it :cloud9: try putting a wash in/wash out dye in it? It'll darken it maybe? x

haha hopefully im going to try and get a toner from sallys for it! try and make it a like a light brown/blonde as im gettin extensions in 3 weeks! :)

yay :thumbup: We were properly close before, how've you been? missed you x

I'm excited to see if we can get it as popular as it was!
How's everyones week been? What you got upto x

Grace! :happydance: *adds you to the OP*

sorry i didn't text you back the other day, phone wa on charge :( you & Immy okay? :cloud9:

Hey girls :hi:
I'm knackered!
Me & OH were out all day yesterday and we've been out all day today for my nan's birthday, I just want to collapse in a heap & eat fish & chips haha.

How is everyone?

:wave: Heyy girlies!
I'll bookmark this, glad it's back :D

I'm glad you're all glad to be back! I'm excited, aiming to get it as big as it was before and have some good old natter, i can't keep up with you all if we're not in one thread, i want to keep up with all of your's pregnancies rachie and laura & baby laila :cloud9: So excited :happydance: I haven't heard off Aimee since before we arranged to meet (monday) i hope she's okay :( Donna, sounds like you've had a nice day! I've had a pretty crappy one, me & Tyla have been confined to my room as my mum is being a down right bitch (explains in my thread in GC) but apart from that it's fine. I have a GCSE exam tomorrow at 1pm which i'm dreading, i've literally had no time to revise :( I'm getting an E fo'sho'. Hows baby Laila, Laura? she looks so cutesy from your display :) & Donna, have you got all princess-bumps stuff now? Your bump is so cute! Your all getting so close :cloud9: xx

whoops essay :blush: x

Aww thankyou hun!
Yeah we have gotten pretty much everything apart from the travel system and some nappies & my hospital bag.
I got everything so early that I'll be done in a couple weeks and have nothing to do!
I have been nesting like crazy though :haha:

Yeah today was fun, got to see aunts, uncles etc which I haven't seen in ages! & got to eat lots of yummy food!
I haven't heard from Aimee in a while either :/ I hope she's okay too, have you text her?

Aww sorry you've been confined to your room! At least you don't have a wonky tan like me! May have to do some topless sunbathing tomorrow to even it out haha.
xxx

Haha, topless sunbathing eh? :winkwink: Yeah i text Aimee a few times, first to ask if she was still up for monday, then asking if i'd scared her away :)haha:) and then to see if she was alright, no replies on any? I'm abit worried, but maybe she's got no internet & credit... I've got a wonkey tan from yesterday & the day before! I have WHITE boobs :rofl: and a burnt back, shoulders, tummy :haha: i have tanned feet and white white toes it's so funny :') & Aww yeah, I haven't seen much of my family for ages might pop upto my aunties tomorrow and see my little cousin Ava! :happydance: I'm off to bed now, do you have my number Donna? I'd text you x

Haha yeah ;)
Yeah she probably just ran out of credit and I don't think she's had internet for a while.
Lol I was wearing the dress in my avatar so I have a white front & pale boobs, shoulders and belly lol.
Lmao my feet are the same! it looks so funny, so if tanning tomorrow doesn't work I may have to get some fake tan haha.
Aww how cute! :)

Nope I don't, I don't have credit at the mo & my phones useless & doesn't charge.. But I'll see if I can charge it later and PM you my number xxx

Aw she's fine thanks and thankyou that was her first day at the beach hehe. Well poor you but it poored down this afternoon here so I wouldn't of minded being confined to my room then hehe, but I got caught in it coming out've Merry Hill, not sure if you ever go Lotte? Good luck for your GCSE exam you'll be fine!
Donna your bump in your d/p looks perfect, makes me miss mine hehe. I keep seeing pregnant ladies and I'm like 'awwh I miss mine' so OH is threatening to lock me up so I don't get broody too soon :haha:

Aww thankyou :hugs:
I swear I'm broody even though I'm pregnant! I keep seeing little boys and I would LOVE one of each, I'm trying to convince OH to have another already and we haven't even had this one yet! :dohh:

I want a boy now too :haha: One of each would be lovely, I was even looking at the boys clothes in Next, I'm awful I'll have like 10 kids by the time I'm 40 or something if I keep this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->