The Come & Chat Girlies :)

Helllllloooooo :D I just found you girls :happydance: x

Hiya Jen! We're missing Aimee & Ellie & Em & Kayleigh! Yeah i pop upto merry hill sometimes Laura (Merry Hell :haha:) It's terrible at christmas :( but it's quite a good place to shop! Do you ever pop over to wolverhampton/bentley bridge to shop? My exam DRAGGED i was finished for 10 to 2! i just sat there messing with my pen :haha:
What you all been upto? xx

Haha yes Merry Hell! Hope your exam went well :hugs: We had our 6 week check today and other than the usual I've not been doing much. You been upto much? x

Just school! Laura we need to meet up! :happydance: Thankyou, i think i failed it though :( It's rainy and horrible here, what's everyone upto atm! xx

I have the worst heartburn and I think my sickness has come back :(
I have basically no energy & just want to cry!
Ughh I hate these hormones! Only 10 weeks left though.. :grr:

:hugs: Donna, not long now and I'm sure she'll be worth it. I can't believe I miss being pregnant sometimes after how awful I felt but you just forget all that once they're here :haha:
It's raining here to Lotte, been a horrible day and yesss I go to Merry Hill alot so if you're ever there let me know xx

I don't get the chance to go to Merry Hill that much, i usually go with my aunty, is there anywhere nearer you'd meet up? :flower:! Aww Donna :hugs: i hope it's all okay soon, but big hugs in the meantime, have you read ellie's thread? On that they think she's having a girl now! :shock: bless her xx

Yeah you'll have to let me know other places you go and I'm sure we could sort something for one day :thumbup:

Umm, wolverhampton town, bentley bridge, tettenhall, ummm that's about it :l do you know any? I'd love to sort something out; god i sound waaay too keen but? Do you wanna sort it out over a PM, thread orrrr? :) x

Because i'm an utter div i bought a hello kitty umbrella today :blush: x

Thanks Kayleigh :hugs: & me too Laura, i'm actually kinda addicted :cloud9:
what you all been upto? :') x

Not too much, horrible weather again! Had my cousins round earlier for a bit :thumbup: now just fed Laila :D, You?

i LOVE thunder! & aww, give her a big kiss from me? You upto anything this saturday Laura? I'm going shopping in wolvo town if you want to come along :') x

I hate thunder too!
But I love listening to the sound of rain with the window open :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->