The Cravings are starting...

SummerMother

Reaction score
Just over 5 weeks currently and tonight I made a chickapea curry with rice for supper. It was delicious but had no meat protein in it. Well about 4 hours later I found myself hungry and NEEDING to have eggs. Not the easy, quick kind to make either. OH NO I needed deviled eggs!

So there I was at 9:00pm hardboiling eggs, cooling, preparing and then waiting for them to cool again! Man oh man the things we do! Just ridiculous!

Anyone else found themselves rummaging through their pantry and fridges at odd times to fulfill your cravings?

Just over 5 weeks currently and tonight I made a chickapea curry with rice for supper. It was delicious but had no meat protein in it. Well about 4 hours later I found myself hungry and NEEDING to have eggs. Not the easy, quick kind to make either. OH NO I needed deviled eggs!

So there I was at 9:00pm hardboiling eggs, cooling, preparing and then waiting for them to cool again! Man oh man the things we do! Just ridiculous!

Anyone else found themselves rummaging through their pantry and fridges at odd times to fulfill your cravings?

Haha I just had a craving for apples with honey and peanut butter!! I'm all about fruit and sweets

oh my god I had wanted peanut butter, bananas and honey so bad at about 6wks.
7wks it was tacos. I had tacos for a week. Then my craving kinda chilled out and the last few days I wanted a snowball so had that for 4 days. Now I'm having issue with when I eat I feel nauseous. It's like make up your mind little baby :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->