The Cynical Thread

Sus major hugs :hug: :hug: :hugs: I COMPLETELY understand how you feel - I have a SIL who is using her baby as a pawn with my in-laws, and it's just rotten :(. And while we have had two m/c's she had no such problems...

just more :hugs: to you

Sorry this is off topic Rashaa, but I saw your post about possibly having a clotting disorder.

Just wanted to add if this is the case for you, don't get too freaked out. I probably see 2 full term patients every month with some type of clotting disorder. You have to be monitored and do daily meds, but a viable pregnancy is still completely possible.

Also, if you are looking to self educate about immune related issues and ttc, "Is Your Body Baby Friendly" by Dr. Alan Beers is perfect. He was a reproductive immunologist. My friend that has had 5 failed IVFs let me borrow her copy. It's an intense read, but very helpful. Her 4th IVF actually resulted in a term pregnancy which is probably attributed to the advice and med combinations that she obtained from that book.

Sorry you've had such a rough road. :hugs:

Well, I was looking for a thread to post this, and I was not sure which one was the right one. But well here I go.

Today I have found out, that the girl I used to mentor few years ago, is pregnant for the 3rd time. Yes she is in her early 20s so fertility is good, but what makes me cynical is the fact that the 3 pregnancies have been "mistakes" not planned, not wanted. and of course they have different dads...

My cynical attitude is not agains the girl, well she could have been a bit more careful... 3 mistakes is a lot... but she is a great mum! I am cynical about life!!!!!! Why some can have it all by just not being careful and some who want it so much can´t have any :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am happy for the girl as again she will be a happy mum, but sad at the fact that I wish it was that easy for all of us here to conceive.

:hugs: Sus. We all feel that way.

I was so upset after hearing about Crystal's IVF I posted something similar on my journal. It's just not fair.

Thanks Rashaa, you are very kind.

Yes, it is frustrating... If only we all had "sticky accidents" this month! BFPs that end in gorgeous healthy babies for all of us!!!

Ready, thanks so much for your information. It's a knee jerk reaction to find the 'why's' when something happens... I am happy I can get pregnant, never had a problem there :)....never had a problem keeping them either until now. So hopefully a combo of the fibroid removal and some therapy will help to sustain one pregnancy. I just want to give my new husband one child :). thanks again for your kind words of support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->