The dreaded due date...

I feel you, my due date with Jonathan was the 13th....I am so looking forward to my rainbow baby though. You are in my thoughts.

Cheers girlies x in a way I am glad it's come around... Now I feel I can concentrate on my current pregnancy more and not be thinking about would 'could' have been... Of course I will always remember her on her birthday, and when the time is right I will tell my babies about her when they are much, much older x

major :hugs: to you hun!! its a tough 'ol day but you'll get through it and we're all thinking of your little angel today xxxx

I hope you got through the day OK, it's a toughie, but like you say, it's kindof the last hurdle to get over. I hope your new wee rainbow helps you feel joy again xxx

Crap isn't it. Being pregnant again really helped me too x

yes nine weeks today and have my scan date... mind you i have a scan at 13 weeks + 1 and then another scan booked for 16 weeks... so seems like an awfully long time to go between now and then and then an eversoquick space between now and the next one!

i felt like that too with this pregnancy hun. i had a scan at 8 weeks then 10 then 13 weeks and i havent had one since but i have my 20 week scan coming soon and im so annoyed i didnt book a 16 week scan privately cause i feel im going into this 20 week scan and anything could happen. but i know whatever happens to any of us we all have the most amazing lil angels looking after us and always will. :)

I almost felt a bit more of that sense of peace after it passed. Like each big hurdle, gave me more peace. I will be thinking about you today :hugs:

Hugs!! The anniversaries are hard. With my DD with Judah November 17th, I had just lost our second on the 14th. What a crappy week. Lots of hugs to you. I hope your day gets better, and I hope you have some comfort.

Thanks all, Liam is home now and looking after me bless him x Still in my pjs... just fancied a lazy stay in day today x

:hugs: for you Fiona, its bound to be a hard day. As the other have said, the pain should ease slightly as this is probably the day we all dread & keep counting down every week to it. You also have your rainbow to focus on as something positive & its really good that you have that to look forward to xx:hugs:

Sending you lots of love and hugs today Fiona :hugs: I'm glad you're taking it easy.

My due date is coming up this Sunday and I'm already feeling a bit fragile in anticipation. I'll be glad when its over and am just giving myself permission to do nothing this weekend and be kind and gentle to myself. Hopefully a little bit more of the pain will ease for us after this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->