The egg meets sperm race help please xx

kimmyttcno3

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the place I should be posting but I read about the plan here. I'm currently using the CBFM and have decided to follow the plan this month, am on CD11 now and my monitor is now showing a high. My question is do we start DTD every day now or carry on every other day till I get a peak??

hiya hun, im sorry but i dont know, but i did see a few big threads on sperm meets egg plan in the Trying To Conceive forum =) xx

Thank you very much, I knew I'd seen it somewhere lol xx

I started every other day from cd 8 or 9 and every day when I got my peak on my cbfm - then one rest day and once more for luck :)

hx

why do some places say if u try every day (like me ) lol ,, it is harder ? they say every other day becaue there is more of it ,, but surely its QUALITY over QUANTITY without sounding blunt lol ..X

I think it's to give his little chaps time to re-group - he will always have seminal fluid.... I also had my oh on boys vits and MACA, organic food, banned from the micowave and not allowed to have the laptop on his knee etc to try and ensure maximum quality :)

Every other day also means you don't run out of steam - every day can be a bit much - from cd8 - cd17!! sometimes you just want a cup of tea and a nap - we did do every day round peak time to be sure but that was only maximum of 3 days in a row...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->