The [Enter Curse Word Here]

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://img.tesco.com/pi/xpi/9/5051790361869_200.jpg

I didn't get my Roald Dahl cake

:cry::cry:

I growled at the tesco delivery guy whist I handed him back the conditioner asking him what point was the conditioner without the shampoo that was suppose to be buy one get one free!

Feel like complaining (lol) its not good to tell a pregnant lady craving chocolate they can't deliver! :trouble:

such meanies :(
there should be a law all pregnant women get what they want, or deal with them angry lmao

:hugs:

That cake is THE SEX lol He's brave its horrible when u have ur heart/cravings set on something and u can't have it, really niggles at you and feel like you have to have it lol. That cake looks GOOOOOOOOOD

Oh no that is awful!!:dohh: So what did you have instead??

I've had 3 Wispa's tonite:blush:

I'm on my own boyf has been called out as he's an electrician so i'm sulking had crisps, choccie and edam cheese and now i'm gna have to stay awake extra long to let it wear off to not have nightmares. Naughty kate. xxxxx

He looked puzzled why I was so pissed I think

Chocolate cake & shampoo missing and I had a thunder face lol!

Oh no that is awful!!:dohh: So what did you have instead??

I've had 3 Wispa's tonite:blush:

i a had 3 wispas yesterday, yum yum,
had cream egg twister tonight for a change..

delivery men do my head in, i did delivery once ordered all the stuff for recipe, needed chicken breast for stir fry. no chicken nreasts so sent me a wole chicken instead:saywhat: whats the point in that, so had to get i the car anyway so what was the point. never bothered again
xxxx
that cake is mega

Delivery was good when i was a student cos my mum would do a shop for me and that way she knew the money was going on food and not alcohol or clothes lol.

I would email them at the complaints or customer service department. I might get vouchers. Tell them that u are preggers etc etc.

oh no :( i would have been angry to! mind you some craving i have to NOT have lol yesterday i REALLY kept thinking about going to eat flour! i decided there is no way im doing that lol, my babies are mean, with brendan i wanted talc LOL!

oh no :( i would have been angry to! mind you some craving i have to NOT have lol yesterday i REALLY kept thinking about going to eat flour! i decided there is no way im doing that lol, my babies are mean, with brendan i wanted talc LOL!

flour lol, i just got visions of someone with someones face covered in white flour, surrounded by a big puff of white cloud, their husband walking in and the person saying yumyum lol:rofl::rofl:

flour lol, i just got visions of someone with someones face covered in white flour, surrounded by a big puff of white cloud, their husband walking in and the person saying yumyum lol:rofl::rofl:

pmsl!!! i used to have the talc wit brendan it was an unbearable craving, but it wasnt the actual talc i wanted it was the puff of the white cloud lol, so i used to puff it into my mouth LMAO!!! my DH used to snatch it off me and say i was crazy!!!!!! i couldnt help it, its horrible, and now im thinking about flour again :hissy: lol!! i think its the white cloud bit i want again tho, its wierd, i saw em crunching coal up on tv the other day and my mouth was watering!! DH finds it hilarious, wished i had nice cravings lmao

Well I've decided I'm well pissed off the ready salted crisps and the rolo donut *FAT GIRL FAT GIRL* for brekkie wasn't appealing so I'm going to get a shower with Moo and we're going to walk to Sainsburys (about 15 mins walk) and see if they have any goodies better than lousy old tescos *huff*!

I also might pick up the chicken I forgot from tescos order whist I was so excited about the cake HA :blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

had to happen you were too psyched up for it:rofl:

was just bout to ask you how the cake was:dohh:lucky I didnt! :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012