The excitement you feel when you FINALLY decide on a name

Jessica0907

Reaction score
Yeah, I totally have that excitement right now!!!! We had a first name, but we have been wracking our brains for MONTHS trying to think of a middle name.

It came to me very suddenly tonight, and it was not in our list of names we were considering. DH wanted something that had meaning to one of families. Well, I tied in both families. His grandmother's name was Mary, and my the family middle name on my side is Lee (my grandmother and I share this middle name).

So, our baby girl's name will be Annabelle Merliee. It sounds a little awkward by itself but it flows VERY well with our last name.

In other news, this baby is DANCING up a storm tonight. I think she likes her name. :haha:

We aren't sharing her middle name with friends or family until she is born, so I just had to share SOMEWHERE otherwise I felt I was going to explode. LOL :happydance:

Yay! Such a nice feeling knowing this little person finally has their own identity, iykwim! :flower:

I love it, I like how she has a unique middle name but a not unique (not sure what word to use :haha:) first name so it's isn't too out there, perfect balance I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->