The extremely long, slightly traumatic, birth story of Victoria Noëlle! (Pics)

oh shannon!! that does sound very traumatic!! I am so sorry. but you have SUCH a beautiful baby girl to show for it!! :) I am so happy for you. congratulations!

Oh my gosh! I'm terrified of labor now. Especially a c-section. Lol! I'm sorry you had such a traumatic labor. :( :hugs: You did awesomely though! Better than I will, I'm sure! XD It can be one of the normal labors and easy ones and I'll be spazzing out so badly! I'm not good with pain at ALL!

Tori is absolutely beautiful! :) Well done! Congrats!

Sorry to hear you had such a difficult time with it ending in a c section and everything! But HUGE congratulations for getting through it all :) and now you have your gorgeous little girl. Well done!!

xoxox

wow @ your birth story.
but I'm glad everything turned out okay.
and congratulations!!!

sorry you had such a hard time, but your daughter is gorgeous. congratulations xx

Awwe she is beautiful, congratulations!

oh man you poor thing!!! shes gorgeous though! I had a horrible night nurse too....bleh

sorry to hear labour didn't go to plan :hugs: congrats on your little girl :flower:

Oh my gosh, sounds like you had such a tough time. So glad you and Victoria are ok though, she's stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->