The final month

hollowcrown

Reaction score
Honestly with all my anxiety I honestly worried I wouldn't get to 36 weeks.
To know my baby may be here in a month if I don't go overdue exciting but terrifying at the same time.

It seems to have gone by so fast, yet so slow at the same time.
It's mad. Like I feel like I've been pregnant for ten years and ten minutes at the same time.

Plus to top it off I still don't feel prepared at all. Not even packed my hosptial bag properly yet, as we are waiting on a bag we ordered to arrive. Right now if I want into labour all the stuff is in reusable shopping bags.

We need to rearrange the bedroom, out a new bed up, put our sleep next to me crib or up properly and I'm just worried there's not enough time.

I kinda want to get everything done before I'm 37 weeks, so I can just relax. So next week is gonna be full on. Me and my partner were planning to do most of it last week when I went on maternity leave but he came down with a stomach bug and I've had a tooth infection and been prescribed antibiotics to treat it and 30mg co codamol to deal with the pain. So we've both been out of action.

Feeling a whole lot better now and I've cut down to a lower dose of co codamol (8mg) and rn I'm only taking it before bed. Instead of 4x a day like last week.

Hopefully since he is my first, he will stay put till his due date or later

I'm 37 weeks and haven't packed my hospital bag yet, either. This coming week I need to buy some baby laundry detergent and wash all the baby items and put the clothes in drawers and the sheets in the crib and bassinet. I hope I go early!

Sounds like me when I was pregnant with DD (my 1st baby) I was a bit to laid back with her,didn't pack anything until the last minute, her nursery wasnt finished and my pram arrived literally a day before I went into labour!

With my second I was all packed and sorted in 2nd trimester and same again with this baby!

Either way, as long as it's done, it doesn't matter when :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->