The frustrating wait...

bastetgrrl

Mommy to Adrianna
Reaction score
Okay I know that I'm not the most patient person in the world but dang this is a long wait. I found out on July 5th that I had a mmc :cry:and was given Cytotec on July 6th. I bled for around a week. I've been temping to see if I can predict when AF will show (or even better if we conceive right away). So far my temps have been up and down up and down. :huh: My cycles before we conceived were already irregular (very long) so makes me wonder how long it'll take for her arrive and what they will be like. :dohh:

As if losing our 1st baby wasn't the most difficult thing that I've had to cope with now I have to sit around and wait...wait...wait...:brat:

Sorry I just had to vent. I know that you ladies can relate to what I'm feeling so it's nice to just let it out.

Argh it's so annoying isn't it, we just want things to get back to some normality don't we!

I had my ERPC on the 4th so we are pretty close in cycle days. I finally got a positive OPK on CD23, over a week later than usual, but I'm not convinced I ovulated and it may well be my body still being a bit weird! I hope things settle down a bit for you soon :) x

Argh it's so annoying isn't it, we just want things to get back to some normality don't we!

I had my ERPC on the 4th so we are pretty close in cycle days. I finally got a positive OPK on CD23, over a week later than usual, but I'm not convinced I ovulated and it may well be my body still being a bit weird! I hope things settle down a bit for you soon :) x

Thanks Elhaym. Hopefully your body will get back on track soon and you'll definitely ovulate soon.

The cycle that I conceive last 54 days so it's tough to tell what my cycles will be like now. I don't use OPKs anymore because they were giving me false positives. Basically my body would show a surge but then wouldn't ovulate until like a week later and it was really frustrating/confusing. So I'm going to stick with BBT and checking my CM and CP. I'm trying to not to get excited but it looks like I might be ovulating or close to. *crossing fingers*

:dust: Lots and lots of sticky dust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->