The Girly Sanctuary

kerry2009

Reaction score
Not sure if I am posting this in the right place but I asked to join the sanctuary over a week ago and still haven't been allowed. Obviously with the number of members on here I understand that it will take a while until a moderator or admin see my request but thought I would just mention it quickly in case it has been over looked :thumbup:

You need over 100 posts to get in the Girly Sanctuary hun, plus over one month of membership :)

Its not been overlooked, you dont meet the joining requirements just yet :)

The Girly Sanctuary (10 Viewing)
This forum is moderated by a female and is for women only. This forum is open to female members only who have been a member for at least 1 calendar month & made 100+ posts. To request access to this forum please CLICK HERE.

I know sorry, I could have swore it said 50 posts when I applied. Sorry again :)

If you try to apply via group memberships in your usercp then it does only seem to mention 50 posts:

The Girly Sanctuary!
The girly sanctuary is moderated by a female and is for women only. If you wish to join this forum are female (be honest) & have made at least 50 posts on BabyAndBump you can request access here!

Perhaps just needs updating :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->