The Gruffalo

Jody R

Reaction score
We just watched the film of The Gruffalo on Nick Jnr, has anyone seen it?

It was only on for half an hour but Joseph sat still and watched the whole thing and loved it (so did I).

He was absolutely silent except for telling me the different animals "Mouse! Fox! Wol! (owl) Nake! (snake)" at the top of his voice.

I want it on DVD, it was so beautiful.

my son sat and watched it in total silence :shock: That is amazing for him as he is autistic, i too am hoping to get it on DVD :)

I thought it was ever so sweet x

I think it's on again at 7pm, I might watch it again :flower:

We are watching it again and Joseph is just as delighted this time as he was the first time. So am I :flower:

is that the one they showed at xmas last yr, with james corden as the mouse?... tom was only 3 months old but we watched it and loved it!

I don't know. This is animation rather than actors, do you mean James Cordon did the voice?

yes! it was the same one they did at christmas :) I can't remember my LO liking it at all last year but he didn't like TV really last christmas... I'd like to show him it again I think. I think it's a really great story and doesn't involve all those silly things that waybaloo and itng do!

yeh it was the animation with voices of james corden, rob brydon and i can't remember!.... was fab!!!

It really was.

I loved the little bits that weren't in the book, like the mouse turning the line of beetles away from the bird that was eating them as he passed and the frogs under the water holding their breath while the Gruffalo was walking past.

I think Joseph enjoying being able to identify the animals and I know he recognised the story from his books.

We've seen the stage show of the Gruffalo and Ophelia hated it and was bored within maybe 3 minutes or so...Maybe I'll try her with the film though!

we watched it well morgan watched about 10mins which is good for her :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->