The Hangover

Dukechick

Wife & proud Mom of 2
Reaction score
HOLY SH1T!!!!

DH and I just went to see The Hangover, and it was easily the FUNNIEST movie I've seen in my entire life!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's in my Top 5 Faves for SURE!!!!

I highly recommend it if you like the raw sense of humor with stupid guys!!! hahahahah.... Soooo funny.

Anyone else seen it yet?

omg i sooooo want to see this! ive heard everyone say the exact same thing!!

i saw it IT IS SO FREAKIN FUNNY! :rofl: didnt stop laughing till the end of the movie

I want to see this :) I like movies like Step Brothers, etc.. so I'm thinking I'd enjoy it!

Okay, this has to be the tenth time in the last couple of days that people have raved about this flick. I'm going!

I saw it last weekend and it was really funny. It wasn't overshadowed by the names in it either, if that makes sense...

Haven't seen it yet...
but definitely will!
Looks so good! :)

We saw it a few weeks ago. REALLY funny. Those photos at the end tho .. OMG.
I really like those kind of movies, Forgetting Sarah Marshall was another good one.

Me and OH seen this last night! Absolutly friggin' hilarious! Haven't laughed like i did in the cinema in such a long time :blush:

The photos at the end were so funny! Its what really would happen on a stag night :rofl::rofl:

I recommend it to anyone! Is a must see!

Forgot to add - Doug is sooo hot :cloud9:

I loved it too!! Still wish they would have explained the chicken though lol.

I absolutely loved it! DH said it was the funniest movie he's ever seen. We're definitely buying it on Bluray when it comes out so we can watch it over and over again! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->