The healthy eating thread!

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
Is having problems eating healthy?

With my son I put on LOTS of weight then got PND and put on more so I really need to eat better but I'm still struggling! Is anyome else in the same boat?

I was thinking we could have this thread to share tips, meal ideas etc :)

ME!

I haven't actually gained much, and the last time I was weighed I had only put on 1lb, but my diet is terrible! All I crave is chocolate and sweets, and i'm struggling to find a healthy alternative- my midwife has been on at me about eating a healthier diet because I can't take any vitamins. I need ideas!

Meee. I put on so much with DD and was finally getting into the swing of losing it and fell pregnant again. I said that I'd be better this time but hey, I haven't really :L
I have a massive bar of galaxy next to me and it's just too yummy to resist right now :haha:
I have tried :( Maybe this will give me some motivation :L

I'll join :) I'm trying so hard to eat healthy!

I've been so lucky I've been craving mostly healthy food. Minus the McDonald's I keep wanting last week >.>. I'm sure it's just a matter of time until I end up ratting a lot of shit though. Keep trying to buy fruits and veggies so I can keep snacking on them and not feel guilty.

I lost none of mine before falling pregnant again :dohh:

What has everyone had so far today?

I had two bowls of Special K and a load of biscuits this morning :blush: and nothing since, but I feel like crap today as well :(

I had a fabulous breakfast of milano cookies, carrots and ranch and half a pizza lunchable cos some little girl stole the bread part only on me -.-
It's just about lunch time and I'm not sure what I wanna do. The bagel place is a half hour walk and I don't feel like it. But the deli that's closer is shit..decisions..decisions..

so far today I've had yogurt, a banana, and a bunch of crackers with seafood spread. but i crave wendys fried chicken sandwiches and chocolate!! but like lots of chocolate, like big candy bars with caramel and all that stuff haha. but i try to eat yogurt and whole wheat toast in the morning, it's after that that my cravings kick in. oh and my biggest craving of all is queso, the mexican cheese dip (pasteurized milk ofcourse) . i crave it all day every day. it's aweful. haha

Today will not be a healthy day and I am not sorry :haha:

I was doing so well today, lots of fruit and salad.. Until Burger King tempted me and I caved. Oops!

I was doing so well until sickness kicked in :(

You should eta lots fruits and vegetables stuff, its better for your healthy, and don't forget to drink milk at least one time per day. Hmm because i love salad, its delicious for me.
Take care your healthy..

unique79, I also loved fruit and veg but since falling pregnant everything changes, I can't stomach anything just now:(! everything changes once you fall pregnant IMO anyway!

I hate most healthy food. Give me pizza and chocolate any day :dohh:

Craving an apple right now though :thumbup:

You're right eating healthy is hard >.<
I tried filling my fridge with healthy food, it helps a lil.
But I do have a place where I store my guilty pleasure aka chocolate lol!

I've bought 2kg of popcorn to make at home, hoping to do some healthy snacking now!

Ugh I need to join I gained 56lb with Michael and I have gained 7lb so far :(

I have the opposite problem. Now that I'm working I get like a granola bar for breakfast, get a slice of pizza at lunch, and a meat for dinner...it's not even close to enough calories :/
Had to buy nutritional drinks so I can drink them while at work.

I'm not eating much but I'm craving sweet things, which is weird as I'm a savoury person even with Michael I craved savoury. x

I was hoping to loose a lot more baby weight than I did, although I did weigh one stone less after having her than before but I lostthat stone in the first 15 weeks of being pregnant with Lexi, however I gained very little for the fact she was 8lb 12oz, I gained just over 17 lb, with Lexi though I only wanted proper dinners and always fruit, I even started to like peas which I've never liked in my left, but this time around, the thought of veggies makes me feel like I'm about to be sick :( dreading the amount of weight gain this time! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->