The hella secret ultra exclusive never to be spoken about SUPER SAMURAI NINJA CLUB

everything important is updated on the first post :rofl:

I know! I used to love that show. Am also sure I remember taking my little brother to see the movies.

There's a picture of me somewhere wearing a ninja turtles jumper I got from my brother :lol:

Excellent! I remember my brother had some toy that would shoot pizzas at unsuspecting victims - I thought it was hilarious (and I was WAY too old to play with it, but I did LOL)

Scythe samurai
Shop Fast, Shop Smart.
Shopzilla.co.uk/ComfortableShopping

Is this what every ninja should own? Love how the ads are tailored to us and NOT scummy pirates!

I always wanted a ninja turtle toy, think I eventually got one second hand that transformed into a normal turtle

Yessss....Ninja Turtles...we could make a theme song for us with one of their songs!

TMNT were hella cool.... still like the cartoon - can't beat a bit of nostalgia!

I really should sleep lol, watch me come back in half hours time whilst feeding lo lol

LOL - That's why I'm up and posting! Figured since I'm up nursing, I might as well try to hit my next level of ninjadom! :rofl:

Oh well - guess my new ninja level will have to wait for the morning - little one decided to go back to sleep!
Night night, fellow ninjas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->