The Hills and America's Next top model!!! WOOP

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
What a great night for TV......Chuck your OH out and place your arse in front of the box....

8pm MTV one sky channel 350- New series of THE HILLS starts double episode!!! :)

Then straight after flick over too.....

9pm Living TV sky channel 112- America's next top model!!!

What more could you ask for :) XxxxX

UPDATE----- Preggo brain!!!! Hills starts on SUNDAY not Today MONDAY :rofl: Oh how i get things mixed up but enjoy ANTM!!! XxxX

WHOOP i didnt realise The Hills was on tonight!!! :D
Oooo love ANTM tee hee, Monday night's is the night to beat!!

Fab love both :)
I didnt think the new series of the hills was starting till sunday tho :shrug:

Oh i saw an advert for it for tonight :shrug: maybe wrong :) XxX

The last series was when lauren, lo and audrina moved in together??

oh not sure about the hills, I do watch ANTM though :D

oh i thought you ment hills!!! :dohh:
Season 10 starts tonight of ANTM for us :happydance:

ahhhh i LOVE both these shows!!!!!!!!! got antm booked in on sky already. dont think hills is until sunday though? just catch up tonight maybe? :( it says brooke knows best at 8pm? x x

Lol PREGGO BRAIN ALERT!!!! It is sunday for the hills.....when i say the advert i thought it said monday....:rofl: oh well got ANTM!! XxxX

Yeah but they move into the house this week :) XxxX

Hijacking this thread slightly but is anyone watching Kerry Katona: The Afterbirth on MTV One right now? It is completely awful, SHE is completely awful. In fact, I don't know why I am putting myself through it.

Does anyone else think she seems pissed?!

I LOVE with a passion ANTM but i havnt got ukliving, only got a freeview box :( booo

Omg The Hills i love it i cant belive its back on can someone mail me with the actual day or should i say the right day and time its on :rofl:

I need to know :rofl:

:hug:

Vickie we are still a season behind you with ANTM ... last season for us Salesha won. So dont you go spoiling it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->