The joys

Brunette_21

Pregnant 1st trimester
Reaction score
Well I'm 9 weeks 3 days my partner and I bd on Monday night since then I've had random bouts of abdominal cramps and TMI I feel constantly wet. Still have severe nausea as well :( xx is this normal xx

Hey girl! Yeah, it's completely normal. I've had cramps basically since I thought I was still going to get my period and I get some discharge. I just use a panty liner and ignore the cramps, although they are very annoying haha. I can't speak for the nausea though, as I'm one of the lucky ones who didn't get morning sickness, but that's completely normal too. It's from all the hormones. And I just went to the doctor on Monday and saw a very healthy little nugget with his/her heartbeat flickering away. So yeah, it's normal. But if you ever have any questions, you can always call your doctor, they're usually very good with any questions you may have. Congratulations on the baby! :thumbup:

My doctors are a nightmare it takes 20 minutes just to he to the reception lmao
Xx feel a wee bit better have you seen the app on android heart beat listener xx

Sounds normal to me; maybe take it easy for a day or two until it settles down. :flower:

What's what I was thinking. Since I also gutted my living room on Monday moving furniture and mopping maybe over done it xxx

Well had a look at some of the reasons for abdomen pain and it sounds like I have 3 main ones:
. Round ligament pain
. gas
. constipation
What a nightmare no wonder I can't get comfy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh