The Killing (American remake)

Every Rose

Reaction score
Is anyone else watching it?

I've been hooked since the first episode.

I wish I'd been in time to watch the original one with subtitles too, but I didn't realise that was on until it was already half way through.

I've convinced myself I know who the murderer is in the American one, I know they changed it from the original one. I think it's Sara Linten's fiance, I didn't like him in the first episodes, but my theory is looking a bit shaky now they have split up and he's at the other side of the country. Surely they would still have the killer skulking about in Seattle looking guilty?

Anyone else have a theory?

YES! Oh and I downloaded it so we've seen the whole season and they didn't reveal the killer at the end of Season One :(:( They just kept you guessing, its such an excellent show!
I really really was convinced it was Ahmed but now i really really don't know, i did really like her partner but the last episode totally confused me with regards to him! xx

YES! Oh and I downloaded it so we've seen the whole season and they didn't reveal the killer at the end of Season One :(:( They just kept you guessing, its such an excellent show!
I really really was convinced it was Ahmed but now i really really don't know, i did really like her partner but the last episode totally confused me with regards to him! xx

So we don't find out who killed her!?

Actually, don't give anything away. I want to be totally surprised.

I'm still waiting to find out if Ahmed survives the beating, he wasn't even mentioned last night, it was all about finding Sara's son and the way she finally got to know her new police partner.

Still, if they are calling this 'season one' at least it means we have hope for another season.

I won't say a word but you won't be dissapointed! Its so cleverly written with a new twist every time!

Yeh i'm pretty sure its been renewed :)

That's great (the twists and the renewing).

I don't know what I'll do on Thursday nights after next week. The Killing and Torchwood:Miracle Day both finish then. I hope they are being replaced with something just as good.

Oh my god!

I'm on the 4+1 channel and this is not looking good for councillor Richmond!

He can't be the one!

Nobody tell me, I've still got an hour to go!

NO!

They cannot do that to me, so much was wrong with that ending, and now I have to wait for next year! :wacko:

I wish i could like your comment overr and overr! HOW FRUSTRATING IS THAT END! Haha, this is true, i promise, i was in labour and waited till the night i got home to watch it, i cared that much i felt so let down :(

And how could they have Holder be in on a conspiracy!?

I liked him so much, he seemed to like Linden so much. They were friends by the end, after he helped her find her son.

And now this. That's the bit I'm most upset about, not that Richmond might be innocent (and dead!) but that Holder is up to something.

And we have to wait until next year to (hopefully) find out what is going on.

And to find out if Bennett survives.

I know! Holder was my favorite they made him a hero then ruined him :(

I watched .....it was great...............the ending though!!! have to wait a whole year not fair!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->