The last coil update !

butterbaby76

Reaction score
hi all,
ITS OUT !!!!!:happydance: WOHOO:happydance:

Yep came out on monday went in and had the camera with the water totally strange feeling quiet painful cramping and pulling and bobs your uncle fannys your aunt dr gupta has 1 coil removed lala ! same dr that i had 2 weeks ago and this time i upset him as i wouldnt allow his colleagues to come and watch as i felt id had enough, but anywho its over !:happydance:
as we left he told me that he will see me soon in antenatal !!
thanx for your support guys and girls but the question is do i go over now to ttc ??? :happydance:

Hi sweetie! So pleased for you! Now you can look forward to ttc!

Yay!! Well done -what a journey you've had already... just to get your coil out lol

It's a great feeling though isn't it? I got mine removed last week and was like 'yay i have my fertility back yay' and around O time too, so now in the 2ww. Eeeeek!!!

Hope to see you over there in ttc land xx

hooray!!

So glad it was more straight-forward than you'd feared... if that makes sense.

Be interested to hear how things are with your cycle now - I had very light af for three days that started 24 hours after it got taken out - since then there's been nothing - I'm checking CM but not temping this month. Might start temping after next AF - as I don't think the one I had right after the coil was out was a 'real' AF - but a 'withdrawal' bleed from the hormones. Maybe. Anyway - be interesting to compare notes.

Fly

hooray!!

Be interested to hear how things are with your cycle now - I had very light af for three days that started 24 hours after it got taken out - since then there's been nothing - I'm checking CM but not temping this month. Might start temping after next AF - as I don't think the one I had right after the coil was out was a 'real' AF - but a 'withdrawal' bleed from the hormones. Maybe. Anyway - be interesting to compare notes.

Fly

Awww Yay! :happydance: I have felt so sorry for you with all this trauma over your coul - what a nightmare, but now it's finally out - woohoo!

Well it's up to you. If you are going to start trying then you might wanna go over there, but you are welcome here if you want to stay :) x

hooray!!

Fly

hi that would be great, today is day 2 and ive had a bleed i think withdrawel but as i havent had regular periods since havin my coil 6 years ago im not sure where to begin ??? august i had my witch on the 21st and it finished on the 22nd any help much appreciated ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->