The last sentence to come out of your mouth? Game!

Yes, I'll come and get it in a minute, just leave it there'

"if you dont stop this, youre not going to your sleepover!"

"yeah go onn then....I might make a hot chocolate" in reply to DF asking for a cup of tea...cheeky boy!!

X

"Can you put this back in my purse, please?"

"she broke the bed!" (watching my super ex girlfriend)

"they don't float though"-talking about blowing up balloons with vinegar and bakingsoda lol

"One is oatmeal raisin and the other is butter walnut."

Just made cookies. ;)

Pardon you - to my little piggy DS burping!!!

...Ya, so it's ironic that the under-worked leaders are 'guzzling and gulping' in the best hotels and being treated like heroes when in fact they're so far removed from the war. And the young 'glum heroes' are being sent to their premature deaths on the front line... Make sure to quote the last two lines, they're really important. So do you understand it all now?

Helping my son with his poetry homework. Last minute, that's our Noah!

...Ya, so it's ironic that the under-worked leaders are 'guzzling and gulping' in the best hotels and being treated like heroes when in fact they're so far removed from the war. And the young 'glum heroes' are being sent to their premature deaths on the front line... Make sure to quote the last two lines, they're really important. So do you understand it all now?

Helping my son with his poetry homework. Last minute, that's our Noah!

Oooh oooh I know the poem! Sasoon's base details!! Haha as my oh would say, last minute.com! :haha:

Last thing I said: "I would hug you but.. please just get in the shower"

"allie dont put wipes in your mouth!"

"No, sssh! I just got the baby down, the twins are still asleep, and I want some peace and quiet time before all the crazies arrive!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->