The Leftovers

Nut_Shake

Reaction score
Is anyone watching? I am completely HOOKED! The symbolism and storylines that intertwine are so clever. Best show I've watched in a while.

I love this show..Sometimes it is hard for me to understand certain parts..I am a dumb dumb :kiss:.. I watch it on HBO..

I struggle with it as well, but I still keep watching xx

I am lost now..Why did Nora throw that rock at the window? I don't understand that part..:wacko:

I am lost now..Why did Nora throw that rock at the window? I don't understand that part..:wacko:

Nora is pissed I guess because with Evie disappearing her whole security of being in Miracle now seems jeopardised, she's upset at the Murpheys for that. Maybe it's her way of making them believe that Evie may potentially be gone because they have a lot of enemies, and not because she departed?

Nora is pissed I guess because with Evie disappearing her whole security of being in Miracle now seems jeopardised, she's upset at the Murpheys for that. Maybe it's her way of making them believe that Evie may potentially be gone because they have a lot of enemies, and not because she departed?

Pretty shitty thing to do :( I am to emotional, LOL..But obviously Mrs. Murphy knew cause she threw one back :happydance::happydance:

Thanks <3

Pretty shitty thing to do :( I am to emotional, LOL..But obviously Mrs. Murphy knew cause she threw one back :happydance::happydance:

Thanks <3

Yea she realised during their question showdown. That was pretty great :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->