The line crazy woman is back. Unfortunately IC tests.

jenkinskay

Reaction score
The title states that im a line obsessed woman is back. I've been ridiculous and tested early again with AF due in 3 days. Let me know what you're thinking in regards to test. Please be honest.20140630_164735_opt.jpg

20140703_125529_opt.jpg

I can certainly see lines there.. Hope it's a BFP for you :) xx

Wow. Ive just done another one and it looks like a bfn :S could someone tweak one of my previous pics.

Wow. Ive just done another one and it looks like a bfn :S could someone tweak one of my previous pics.

In all honesty there is not much point in tweaking them, I certainly see a line on all of them , the test you just done could that your wee is too dilute. Try again in the morning, hopefully you should have a line if those tests are behaving.
NO EVIL EVAPS
Good luck :)

Thanks Nikki. I keep looking at the pics and second guessing myself.

I see something on that. Are you going to do a better test? :)

I think I see something I'd wait a few more days and test again
Good luck x

I saw definite lines on the earlier tests and only a hint of a line maybe on your last test. I'd say try a better quality test like a frer. Fingers crossed for you!

I wont do a frer until I miss my period. Far too expensive

I'm seeing it :) I am the same with frers etc... I like to see more of a proper line or be late first (ha who am I kidding... I usually hold out til the day before I'm due!) Fingers crossed and baby dust to you!

Understandable! I actually got good results with the dollar store brand, it was white and purple and was obviously only a dollar. In case you want to try a different brand and see if its easier to see a line. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->