The "Look" of Autism - Similar facial characteristics

LoveleeB

Reaction score
Has anyone read the new study which identifies certain facial characteristics that children with autism have?

https://www.labspaces.net/114485/Autistic_facial_characteristics_identified

I found it interesting, especially as it describes my son... I also notice that when people on here post pictures of their children with autism, they look so similar to my little guy!

Very interesting. My son does have some of these, but so does his dad (lol) so I dont know. x

My DS has the most beautiful big brown eyes. I've noticed when looking at photos of other children who have ASD they're all so attractive of course I think that my DS is but I'm biased of course.

Someone said they look so innocent and angelic, my son definitely looks innocent lol! x

Maybe we could post pics?

My ds too young. But he has a flat back head and biggggggg blue eyes :)

Hmmm not sure. Everyone used to comment how wide my lo eyes were when he was a baby. Finlay also has lovely big brown eyes :)

My ds too young. But he has a flat back head and biggggggg blue eyes :)

I often think the pic of your little guy looks a little like my son. Huge blue, wide spaced eyes and a cute little nose!

omg my son has a flat back head too!! He has green eyes though but they are wide apart.

Interesting. My son hasn't been diagnosed with autism, but the dev.ped. did mention on his chart about how widely spaced his eyes were. He pretty much has all the features mentioned. Also he has a high palate apparently and a very large head? I don't know if it means anything though - it could easily be just the way he is! Either way he is adorable and amazing :D

Interesting. My son hasn't been diagnosed with autism, but the dev.ped. did mention on his chart about how widely spaced his eyes were. He pretty much has all the features mentioned. Also he has a high palate apparently and a very large head? I don't know if it means anything though - it could easily be just the way he is! Either way he is adorable and amazing :D

A large head is common. Not sure about a high palate. Both my kids have high plates!:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->