The Lovely Looney Great Pretenders

Well this is a sight for sore eyes! Had to look twice when it popped up in my CP!

:wave:

Leila had her 16-week jabbies today.

She's not been herself since we got back :nope:

Poor bubba. Calpol soon.

xXx

Hope Leila is feeling better KG, them jabs are so annoying :(

So I had a FILTHY conversation with DJ and mush the other night and iv come to the conclusion Danielle gets the filth crown :shock:

No chance Mrs!!

You've done things I'd never contemplate doing!! :rofl:

:rofl: I'm so intrigued!!

Whos watching X Factor..I think I have a girl crush on Kelly Rowland :haha: & how good is that Amelia Lily girl!! :shock:

xx

:rofl: I'm sure dj will be along shortly to enlightem u. To do with sex up naughty holes :rofl:

I think I have a girl crush on both kelly and tulisa! Can u believe how much she looks like cheryl cole right now? Totally changed since starting xfactor. Amelia lilly looks OLD. I'm sorry but 16 year olds shouldn't look like that. Jail baite!! Not saying I was a perfect teenager, I was far from it, down the pub every night at 16, but I didn't look like that :shock: why do girls feel so much pressure to look a certain way now, its sad really. Anyway, that was off on a tangent :rofl:

Xxx

:shock: Naughty holes! :rofl: DJs next post is going to be filthy!!!!!

Yep, I agree...I never thought she was 16, I think she looks at least 20! She has got a great voice though ;) I dont get why girls nowadays feel the need to dress up so provocatively and make themselves look older :shrug: I feel so old talking about these youngsters :jo: :rofl: Seriously, Evie is being kept in the house until shes roughly 35...even then she'll have a chastity belt on if Alex has anything to do with it :rofl:

Tulisa does look like Cheryl Cole..thank you!!! I said that to Alex last weekend and he was mortified (I swear he thinks Im just his fill in until Miss Cole comes and declares her undying love for him!! :rolleyes:)

Oh & that Kitty girl?!?! Get her off my telly already!!

x

Ok just to clarify... I do not have sex up naughty holes! Call me a prude but I never have and I never will!! :rofl: however, LH, has. :haha: therefore she is filth queen :smug: xx

Oh and as for x factor... There are other judges?? Contestants?!?! I'm far too busy perving over Gary to notice them! :rofl: he makes me think rude things :muaha: xx

:wave:

:rofl: DJ! Gary has definitly gotten better with age! Hes HOT now! ;) I have to admit though...my 'celeb' crush atm has got to be Mark Wright in the new series of TOWIE....:blush: Hes a complete knob but if he didnt speak we'd get along fine :rofl:

And as for naughty holes...we tried it once and I can definitly say it is now firmly an exit hole only!!!!!! :shock: :rofl:

xxx

:rofl: yes - i admit iv tried it...a few times :rofl: but its not a habit, although im sure adam wud like it if id let him!!! men!!

:rofl: lisa - you are wayyyy better than cherly cole!!!! shes all fake hair, fake tan...fake everything else no doubt (not that im one to talk :rofl: )

Gary is way HOT!!!!!! seriously....i am shocked at quite how well he has aged.

xx

Oh yes, Alex would more than happily use naughty holes frequently :dohh: Men really are all the same :dohh:

:hugs: Thank you LH..she is bloody gorgeous (the bitch!! :rofl:) But watching the pride of britain awards last night..I think shes gone downhill slightly, thank god!! :thumbup: Alex also thinks Pixie Lott is gorgeous, although I dont think shes pretty at all..is she?! :shrug:

xx

Hey hey strangers! Long time no speak........how are we all?

Hey ley - how are you? and your girls?? havnt seen you around in ages.

Lisa - i think pixie lott is pretty but i think its cuz shes so nice. dont u think she seems really down too earth?

xx

Yeah, she does seem lovely...I think I dislike her because Alex likes her :rofl: :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->