The Man with 20 Children

I didn't wath it and won't be watching it, I have seen something like this before or him. He is a lazy, dole scrounging and sits on his ASS whilst us tax payers pay for him to do nothing and look after all his children. But the women are just as bad for getting pregnant by him time and time again. I love the way familie struggle when working but families like that get all the help. Where is the fairness in that. Sorry I just get sooo annoyed by these sorts of people its frustrates me and makes me sick

Jess not sure when it was on, just found it on BT vision last night

katrina it made me really angry as well! He was vile. I felt so sorry for those kids. His 4 week old grandson was brought round to visit and 4 of them were sat in the same room as him smoking :nope:
The dad was an alcoholic, unemployed, waste of space (as you said, lol) and halfway through the programme went to prison for drink driving :dohh:
His first wife left him because he was cheating on her.. He was seeing 3 women at the same time and has 3 kids the same age :thumbup: he has 4 kids called mike and 2 kids called luke :wacko:
He sold one of his kids christmas presents to buy booze :| an mp3 player that had cost £40 and he got £15 for it
And the mum (of 10 of his kids) seemed to do absolutely nothing. Oldest daughter seemed to be doing everything and when the dad went to prison it showed her drinking all day
God help those kids!

Jess not sure when it was on, just found it on BT vision last night

katrina it made me really angry as well! He was vile. I felt so sorry for those kids. His 4 week old grandson was brought round to visit and 4 of them were sat in the same room as him smoking :nope:
The dad was an alcoholic, unemployed, waste of space (as you said, lol) and halfway through the programme went to prison for drink driving :dohh:
His first wife left him because he was cheating on her.. He was seeing 3 women at the same time and has 3 kids the same age :thumbup: he has 4 kids called mike and 2 kids called luke :wacko:
He sold one of his kids christmas presents to buy booze :| an mp3 player that had cost £40 and he got £15 for it
And the mum (of 10 of his kids) seemed to do absolutely nothing. Oldest daughter seemed to be doing everything and when the dad went to prison it showed her drinking all day
God help those kids!

Jesus what an absolute joke of a man. Unbelivable. I believe you make a life you should provide for that life not get everyone else to pay for your children. its an utter joke and to think these sort's of people get away with making these programmes and are not orced back to work instead given money for making the programme and not getting a job and pulling his weight for his children and cleaning up his filthy, disgusting, embarrasing act as a man and a human being. Sorry if this is harsh but I can't stand lazy bums. If you can work, then work. I understand there is a recession and it's difficult but this is no excuse for people like this. Wouldn't suprise me if he was on incapacity benefit with a bad back, thats the usual one :growlmad: :grr:

I watched it :nope: i have no words for people like that x

I didn't wath it and won't be watching it, I have seen something like this before or him. He is a lazy, dole scrounging and sits on his ASS whilst us tax payers pay for him to do nothing and look after all his children. But the women are just as bad for getting pregnant by him time and time again. I love the way familie struggle when working but families like that get all the help. Where is the fairness in that. Sorry I just get sooo annoyed by these sorts of people its frustrates me and makes me sick

Agreed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"