the Master Cleanser diet

sanouette

Reaction score
the master cleanser diet is a sort of hanger diet from what i understood ... u suppose to have only lemonade and water through out the day!

has any one ever tried it?? or heard of it??

if yes how was the result??

Sounds like the maple syrup diet Beyonce went on. You rank maple syrup and chilli drinks for 2 weeks :shrug:
Doesnt sound healthy to just drink lemonade and water. If I do a "detox" its usually a day or two of fresh fruit,veg,water and fruit juice/fruit tea.

Doesn't sound healthy at all. I would be miserable on that diet.

It is lemon squash with some other ingredients!!

Oh wow.....didnt think anyone knew of the lemon detox on here..I am currently on it as you can see from my ticker.. I am on day 10 today..but in the last 5 weeks I have done a total of 30 days on the cleanse and I have lost 2 stone. Its amazing, and the best thing I have ever done!! You really need to read the book to understand it all, and where it came from but luckily I have found an online version of the pdf document. There are tons of master cleanse forums online too, and I am going for another 50 days. There are many people that have done 0-90 days without no food, just the juice with no health problems whatsover.

https://healthandlight.com/mastercleanse.htm

Just to add, there are many health books on fasting that have mentioned the Master Cleanse as a very good thing to do for your health. It is NOT a diet, its a detox. However, luckily...you do lose a lot of weight on it. There have been many people that have gone on this detox that have lost there arthiritis and many other ailments, my skin looks amazing!! You drink a mixture of lemon juice, with maple syrup - grade B, as that has all the nutrients you need , cayenne pepper as its a thermogenic and filtered water. I am on day 10 today i.e 10 days with no food and I have no desire to eat, I have no appetite, and I am struggling to get through the 6 reccomended cups a day, my trousers are literally falling off me, and all I want to do is exercise. It is NOT for everyone but conventional diets do not work for me. If you leave the detox and commence a " eating anything in sight diet " you WILL put the weight back on. However, if you commence a very healthy diet afterwards, with regular exercise most people only put a few pounds back on. Like I said I have done 30 days in the last 5 weeks, and I feel the best I have ever felt.It is a drastic weight loss, as I have lost 2 stone in less than a month with no exercise but losing 1-2 pounds a week would not work for me at all and Id end up getting bored and just eating the whole house and home. Let me know if you have any more questions hun.

I forgot to add...I am on a roll here :lol:

You have to do a salt water flush every morning..and take a laxative tea at night. You can drink peppermint teas as well. x

thanks for the link i will give it a look eventho i am already thin ... but u made it sound very intersting ... i ve heard of the book before:flower:

I have a good friends who tried it for four days and told me about it. She says she definitely felt cleansed, but she couldn't go through with the whole 10 days. She also had to rearrange her schedule around her bathroom breaks, which doesn't make it too practical for most.

I am going to start this cleanse this week.

Do you really have to do the salt water flush thing? I have slimatee for the laxative tea part. Could i just take that in the evening as opposed to the swf, that part scares me a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->