The Mean Ol' B Club

Nic1107

Mommy to a toddler
Reaction score
Here it is! The group for us Mean Ol' Bitches :haha: who seem sweet as pie- but that's only because we're too damn old for drama!
Hehe... so if you're old beyond your years, or just plain old...
Pull on your robe and slippers, grab a cuppa and let's sit around and complain about the weather, our arthritis and how kids just have no manners these days. :jo:

(This group is open to anyone, regardless of actual age, who feels like a dinosaur, has a good sense of humour and promises to leave the drama at the doorstep).

Oooh I'm liking it here! :thumbup: Feel like complaining today about the fact that some silly plank thought he would be clever to nearly knock me down with his trolley whilst in the supermarket today, cheers for that knobhead! :dohh: Also supremely naffed off that the electrician didn't call me today to organise coming to fix our oven arrrghhhh!!

(Whoops, I hope we can swear?! :blush:)

Im a bitch ... but i dont think i quite fit in here :rofl:

Welcome ladies! :wave:
It's bloody raining outside today, chance of freezing rain later. bleeeehhhhhh.
What's wrong with your oven, MrsB? You can come over and use mine if you promise to cook me something :haha:

What's wrong with your oven, MrsB? You can come over and use mine if you promise to cook me something :haha:

No idea, it's just gone, it's barely getting warm at all, you can literally put your hand on the shelves when it's been warming up for a good half an hour :shrug:

Using yours sounds good to me though once I've cooked for you, you sure won't have me round again :blush: xx

No idea, it's just gone, it's barely getting warm at all, you can literally put your hand on the shelves when it's been warming up for a good half an hour :shrug:

Using yours sounds good to me though once I've cooked for you, you sure won't have me round again :blush: xx

lol I can just about guarantee you're a better cook than me! I'm the world's most impatient cook and I've been known to throw a fried egg across the room after I burned it. :haha:

*yawn* Good morning! Well, hoping yours is good anyway, mine was annoying. :haha: Seriously, haven't people ever heard of 'indoor voices'? Getting woken up to the dulcet tones of my husband singing while cooking breakfast is not as pleasant as it sounds- the singing or the breakfast! lol

Well, I'm getting myself prepared for a maaaaajor moan come Thursday because you can guarantee our rubbish won't be collected and I know the weather is shocking but last year they made no effort at all even when they were able to. My bin is full and this year we have the added foulness of dirty nappies :growlmad: I really hate this weather.

Still no word from the electrician and I have no properly-working oven, we couldn't get to the supermarket because of the weather and so tonight's tea was sandwiches and doritos :thumbup: Managed to microwave Arf some shepherds pie that I cooked and froze last week so at least he ate well tonight! I'm hungry though :hissy:

That's awful! Do you live in a remote area? The weather is pretty foul here too but fortunately we're in a major city and so it's not causing too many problems.

ello bitches... :lol: can I join in? I feel 10,000 years old @ 33

my stupid husband falling asleep on the bloody sofa!I'm gonna throw something at him in a min...grrr!x

Nic, I live in a big city too :rofl: But I live at the bottom of a hill and then in a tiny little cul-de-sac (just 8 houses) and none of it ever gets gritted. I don't wanna take Arf out either because it's so cold. I can see me becoming a resident whinger here :haha:

Welcome, Massacubano! :wave:

Harveysmum, I sooooo know what you mean! If they're gonna take a nap they'd better do it where can do have to watch them snore. :grr:

MrsB- my parents live in a cul-de-sac too and the stupid snow ploughs always plough all the snow right into the cul-de-sac, or clear it out in a big circle and leave the snow piled up in front of all the driveways :dohh:

Oohhh me me me.

I wnat to join.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"